Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jtnc

start this defense over from scratch

45 posts in this topic

Our D sucks. I have a hard time believing that TD and Beason are gnna make that big of a difference. Also, I love Cams drive to win but the attitude he has when we're dwn is getting real annoying.

We gotta get a DT

Our D sucks. I have a hard time believing that TD and Beason are gnna make that big of a difference. Also, I love Cams drive to win but the attitude he has when we're dwn is getting real annoying.

Right because the best 4-3 middle LB in the game and a backer with speed to contain the edge means nothing, not to mention DT's.

Right because the best 4-3 middle LB in the game and a backer with speed to contain the edge means nothing, not to mention DT's.

Linebackers won't do much when our DT's are gonna get down on them.

Get Bill Cowher to do defense. Trade for Jared Allen, Suh, and Willis.

OMGZIES MADDEN.

It's not that easy, people. FS, CB, DT and depth elsewhere is where the needs are. Hardy is good enough to play and continue to develop while the front office takes care of more pressing needs.

People rag on Hardy like he was supposed to be a huge big time player. We get a decent starter out of a 6th round pick, that's HUGE. I'm just glad us here on the forums don't run the franchise...it wouldn't be able to compete with a Pee Wee practice squad.

Pee Wee practice squad.

Speaking of pee wee, that's how our defense is playing.

And when did I ever say trading for a big time player?

Our D was definitely not top bananas today.

Hardy is far from the bottom half of players on our defense, but today was a bad game by him. I still have faith in him, and think he's far better than most here give him credit for, but today really hurt my argument :(

Name me a defensive linemen that has had a good game against the Saints all season?? They just dont let anybody get to Brees and they have been pushing around d lines all season. So to use this game to call out Hardy is stupid. I think win it comes to beating the Saints you just gotta out scheme them so dont think bringing in a lot of talent is gonna put us over the hump. I have seen the saints man handle a lot of "talented" defenses this season and while we dont have a lot of talent i havent liked the defensive play calling either, that needs to get better.

Hardy is the new Godfrey. Subject of a lot of irrational hate.

Hardy is the new Godfrey. Subject of a lot of irrational hate.

People just have to place blame, that's all. It wouldn't make sense for Jordan Senn to be a liability, or whoever the hell was playing defensive tackle for us.