Photo
- - - - -

start this defense over from scratch

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
43 replies to this topic

#41 BIGH2001

BIGH2001

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 01 January 2012 - 06:51 PM

After Thomas Davis and Dan Morgan, how anyone can expect the Panthers medical staff to put anyone back on the field in the form they were in before they left it, is beyond me.

This is one, I'll believe when I see it, but I wouldn't be mad at the Panthers if they drafted a stud LB who could play middle or outside. Connor is a good back up, but that's all he'll ever be after getting run all over today by Saints backs that aren't as good as they were made to look.

Tommy Jone says hello.

#42 Makish

Makish

Your In the Danger Zone

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 01 January 2012 - 06:52 PM

I want Zach Brown.

Z.Brown looked terrible against Missouri

#43 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

HUDDLER

Posted 01 January 2012 - 06:57 PM

yeah even with Beason that achilles tear didn't come out of nowhere. it was bothering him for awhile, the medical staff worked with him and monitored it closely until they decided he was well enough to play

then he goes out and almost immediately tears it. good job guys. how these people still have jobs is a complete mystery to me

Dont really ever agree with u on your post but i definitely have to on this one. Beason has been having that issue for a while now and they let it go until he finally broke down. I dont know how the panther staff operates but it sure as hell hasn't been working when it comes to the players health.

#44 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

HUDDLER

Posted 01 January 2012 - 06:59 PM

It's simple. Get healthy, fix the secondary. DL is iffy, because we don't know how Edwards will do next year when we have him. LB is iffy because we don't know how TD will be; however, even if he isn't able to come back, we can survive without him as long as we have Beason and Anderson healthy.

We'll be OK. Today proved we need better safety play. Martin and Godfrey are just not good enough.