• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#46 Breesus H Christ

Breesus H Christ

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 08:49 PM

Dear Panther Fan, your athletic, fast, amazing, loudmouth, thug of a wide receiver does need an attitude adjustment. This guy turns on his own team mates for crying out loud. No matter how good this guy is, he would have no place on Sean Payton's team. I starting reading this forum during the game and was sick of reading how dirty our team is. Just because Harper hit him late in the end zone last meeting you think our team is dirty. He did this because your loudmouth wr chopped somebody earlier in the game. I can honestly say there is not a classier team in the nfl. Laugh at that statement all you want, but there is not one of you Panther fans would love to have our players, coach and our brilliant minds in the front office. Just admit it. I read things like, "Saints suck" or " they will lose in the first round" or " their defense sucks". Well, 13-3 is pretty damn good and I would take that every year. You guys certainly would. This Saints team is here to stay ladies, so you better get used to it. What kind of scumbag would talk shiz to a head coach. The Falcons made fools of themselves last week on mnf whining about how we ran up the score. You should be thanking us or the Panthers would be the team linked to Brees history. Well, you guys go out and make fools of yourselves too. Talking shiz, acting like you scored a td when you just completed a 7 yd pass for 1st down. Hilarious!! Well crybabies, enjoy the offseason while we win our second Lombardi. And to all of you who think we won't, just watch. We have geniuses playing and coaching the Saints so just sit back and enjoy the Lombardi is in the nfl south.

#47 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,834 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 08:55 PM

Dear Panther Fan, your athletic, fast, amazing, loudmouth, thug of a wide receiver does need an attitude adjustment. This guy turns on his own team mates for crying out loud. No matter how good this guy is, he would have no place on Sean Payton's team. I starting reading this forum during the game and was sick of reading how dirty our team is. Just because Harper hit him late in the end zone last meeting you think our team is dirty. He did this because your loudmouth wr chopped somebody earlier in the game. I can honestly say there is not a classier team in the nfl. Laugh at that statement all you want, but there is not one of you Panther fans would love to have our players, coach and our brilliant minds in the front office. Just admit it. I read things like, "Saints suck" or " they will lose in the first round" or " their defense sucks". Well, 13-3 is pretty damn good and I would take that every year. You guys certainly would. This Saints team is here to stay ladies, so you better get used to it. What kind of scumbag would talk shiz to a head coach. The Falcons made fools of themselves last week on mnf whining about how we ran up the score. You should be thanking us or the Panthers would be the team linked to Brees history. Well, you guys go out and make fools of yourselves too. Talking shiz, acting like you scored a td when you just completed a 7 yd pass for 1st down. Hilarious!! Well crybabies, enjoy the offseason while we win our second Lombardi. And to all of you who think we won't, just watch. We have geniuses playing and coaching the Saints so just sit back and enjoy the Lombardi is in the nfl south.

Kiss my ass

#48 Real Emotional Trash

Real Emotional Trash

I

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 08:58 PM

You literally made this account to get on here and post like a f*ggot. Congratulations, you are everything that is reflective of these recent bandwagon Saints fans. Go back to wearing a bag on your head, not because your team sucks but because you're an ugly motherf*cker.

#49 Disinfranchised

Disinfranchised

Disinfranchised

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,718 posts
  • LocationStokeridge

Posted 01 January 2012 - 09:11 PM

I love to watch our Smith play. I love it when he gets up swinging.

#50 Disinfranchised

Disinfranchised

Disinfranchised

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,718 posts
  • LocationStokeridge

Posted 01 January 2012 - 09:14 PM

Dear Panther Fan, your athletic, fast, amazing, loudmouth, thug of a wide receiver does need an attitude adjustment. This guy turns on his own team mates for crying out loud. No matter how good this guyadmit it. I read things like, "Saints suck" or " they will lose in the first round" or " their defense sucks
This Saints team is here to stay ladies, so you better get used to it. What kind of scumbag would talk would be the team linked to Brees history. Well, you guys go out and make fools of yourselves too. Talking shiz, acting like you scored a td when you just completed a 7 yd pass for 1st down. Hilarious!! Well crybabies, enjoy the offseason while we win our second Lombardi. And to all of you who think we won't, just watch. We have geniuses playing and coaching the Saints so just sit back and enjoy the Lombardi is in the nfl south.

Crap! I see dallas is losing again tonight. Guess we got to listen to these cowboy fans acting like saints fans until they win one.

#51 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,350 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 09:14 PM

They don't do anything different from the other NFL teams. Were any Panthers injured today?

https://www.google.c...iw=1680&bih=887

#52 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 4,350 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 09:15 PM

Hopefully the mods will take the trash out soon.

I smell the stench of rotting bayou.

#53 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • 15,294 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 09:20 PM

The game was moot from the start, but especially during the second half.

You didn't want to see some all out pressure to slap those record mongers?

Has NOTHING to do with personnel IMO, I think Rivera talks a big game but is soft as they come.

Also bleys, you are a reasonable person.

Did this team show what your two sig quotes say?

Talk is cheap.

I think there is nothing more defeating than knowing if you don't score every single drive, you have no chance to win...

people have this crazy expectation to get results no matter the circumstance. It's nice in theory and may allow you to sleep at night, but the fact of the matter is you don't go from 2-14 and expect this team to show 4 full quarters of anything...

I expected flashes of this teams future.. many expected 4-5 wins at best. Our team came out ready to fight, but just like every other aspect for this team: the flashes are merely flashes and until we have a 4 quarter team on the field, flashes are all you are going to get this year.

Next year, my expectations are greater. Maybe it's just me, but I don't feel the necessity to go extremely negative because my expectations are unreasonable..

I try to keep everything in perspective.

my question to you is why not just be patient and understand that there is a good possibility that if this team gets the right pieces in place, which you cannot judge a tenure before it's happened, the sky is the limit..

so yes, I did see my sig in the team today.. I also saw the reality that no matter how well the offense played, Brees was going to light up that D..

#54 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,172 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 10:40 PM

I think there is nothing more defeating than knowing if you don't score every single drive, you have no chance to win...

people have this crazy expectation to get results no matter the circumstance. It's nice in theory and may allow you to sleep at night, but the fact of the matter is you don't go from 2-14 and expect this team to show 4 full quarters of anything...

I expected flashes of this teams future.. many expected 4-5 wins at best. Our team came out ready to fight, but just like every other aspect for this team: the flashes are merely flashes and until we have a 4 quarter team on the field, flashes are all you are going to get this year.

Next year, my expectations are greater. Maybe it's just me, but I don't feel the necessity to go extremely negative because my expectations are unreasonable..

my question to you is why not just be patient and understand that there is a good possibility that if this team gets the right pieces in place, which you cannot judge a tenure before it's happened, the sky is the limit..

so yes, I did see my sig in the team today.. I also saw the reality that no matter how well the offense played, Brees was going to light up that D..

So it's unreasonable to want a non talented defense to blitz a very talented offense when said defense has nothing to play for?

Its unreasonable to expect toughness from players not named Steve Smith?

The future looks bright and this year was much more enjoyable and fun than last year, but there are still legit concerns to talk about.

Sorry I just don't think it's "crazy expectations" for a defense that is supposed to be an "attacking" defense to umm...actually attack.

#55 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,555 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 01 January 2012 - 10:57 PM

If Steve needs pills, Sean Payton can get him the hook up.

#56 JoCoLoco

JoCoLoco

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 10:58 PM

If the Saints allow their own coaches to broadcast in the media that their plan to shutdown the other team's star player is to injure him, preferably via head/neck trauma (see Gregg William's comments on Steve Smith circa 2009 I believe), then I see no reason why the players themselves should be forced to show those douchebags respect. Steve told Payton that he knew what he was trying to do and that he was a punk b**** for trying to pull a hatchet job on him, and he was right. No problem with it whatsoever.

#57 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 4,350 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 10:59 PM

if steve needs pills, sean payton can get him the hook up.

bazinga!

#58 OneBadassCat

OneBadassCat

• HUDDLER
  • 5,082 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 11:03 PM

Did anyone catch exactly what Smith said?

#59 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 5,849 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 01 January 2012 - 11:03 PM

Post of the year.. Honestly!

Guys upset this season must have been watching another team last season. I mean this team is making strides and you still have to see some guys making plays out there..Applewhite, Senn, Keiser, even Nelson looked decent which bodes well for depth and special teams. Hell, I still like Butler and want to see Hogan off a full offseason.

One season...one with a lockout as well ...Rivera, Chud, Shula is an awesome coaching tandem here.

How many seasons did it take for GB to be where they were..Mccarthy was on the hot seat three yrs ago.

McD...ill wait to judge(not a real fan of his sugar blitz which leaves the DTs extra wide.. Yet to see it really get to anyone.)

Lets get a draft, free agency! (which I think we will entice a name or two this season) and full offsason. Rivera has had a no.1 defense at two teams! It took him a couple of years to get there. So just chill!

#60 Clicheking

Clicheking

Mack of the year

• HUDDLER
  • 3,008 posts
  • Location910

Posted 01 January 2012 - 11:17 PM

Did anyone catch exactly what Smith said?

@#$@*! you #&%!#

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.