106 replies to this topic

#106 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,195 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 12:52 AM

My Favorite Quote:

I actually seen John Elway grab that football before the play and put some vasoline on it. He wanted The Golden Calf of Bristol to fumble so he could replace him in 2012. I also seen Eric Decker miss a block on purpose so that The Golden Calf of Bristol would fumble so he could get a real quarterback. I also seen Ryan Clady give the inside on purpose to a dlineman so The Golden Calf of Bristol would be flushed so he would fumble out on the edge. Also the lord and savour jesus christ opened the clouds and threw a lighting bolt at the football so it came out. SO all in all I would blame Elway, Decker, Clady and also Jesus. The Golden Calf of Bristol had no control over the play.

This kind of sad...To think some of them actually believe this ish.

#107 MWCarolina

MWCarolina

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 01:04 AM

it's one thing to know someone has talent and hope they succeed.

it's completely different when someone is a joke of a quarterback and you want to prove people he isn't... just ain't happenin...

honestly, i know he has the will and the potential and i think he also has the work ethic to improve, i just dont know if he will get the chance. i think a full offseason would do just wonders for The Golden Calf of Bristol and would help with his confidence. i tdont think he's a joke, a joke is Grossman. i think he has proven that in some games he can throw, despite the loss, he played well vs. the patroits and i thought he had a good throwing game vs. the Vikings, i think the Broncos biggest need is at WR, Thomas is growing, but he's no Steve Smith or Brandon Marshall, plus if the broncos quit on The Golden Calf of Bristol, who do they replace him with?? i dont see any QB going there to take his job.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com