Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Biggest need for Newton

116 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm not going to over analysis every little thing cam does on the sidelines. I will say I sense hopelessness coming from him when we are down. Like its over and he's not optimistic that we can over come it. But that's just a guess im not on the sidelines.

1 person likes this

Posted

Panthers fans... your team will stay mediocre with Newton, he's a poor man's big ben, but not nearly as good.

What a wasted draft pick knowing your QB will never get you to the SB.

Ether its lack of knowledge or fear. Not sure which you have.

Posted

Shouldn't a Saints fan be talking poo on the Lions board? Oh that's right, you only come around when you win and hide when you lose. If they win next week THEN they'll move to the Lions board.

Posted

12799835.jpg

Posted

Cam needs more than a TE, he needs brain cells.....

first off, disagree with Aikman, they have a TE, they likely due need another WR, just in case and a scat back would just help out, but they need a defense more and like i said Newton needs to work on his decision making which like i wrote, he can and will improve on and when i say decision making, i mean dont throw silly picks that you dont have to throw and i think that will be fixed.

Posted

I'm not going to over analysis every little thing cam does on the sidelines. I will say I sense hopelessness coming from him when we are down. Like its over and he's not optimistic that we can over come it. But that's just a guess im not on the sidelines.

he may be feeling that same feeling I have when I'm watching the defense play..

1 person likes this

Posted

Panthers fans... your team will stay mediocre with Newton, he's a poor man's big ben, but not nearly as good.

What a wasted draft pick knowing your QB will never get you to the SB.

big ben is a poor man's big ben at times. he was terrible in super bowl xl. of course you'd know that if you watched football prior to 2006.

also yes i agree learning an nfl offense in six weeks and passing for 4000 yards as a rookie is something that retards are known to do that is right. whatever helps you sleep at night dickcheese.

1 person likes this

Posted

brees also sucked his first two years as a starter. he was only able to approach cam's 2011 in his fourth year of running a pro offense.

seriously it took drew brees four years to be able to run a pro offense at the same level as a goddamn rookie. what a retard am i right guys.

Posted

Cam needs more than a TE, he needs brain cells.....

He hurriedly typed. For the library was about to close & Mom wouldn't make those little bagel pizzas if he didn't clean his room.

1 person likes this

Posted

12799835.jpg

why did Freakazoid go off the air, I loved that show.

Posted

why did Freakazoid go off the air, I loved that show.

I know right?

I still like to yell out "WE ARE LAWN GNOMES!!!!"

Posted

Leadership skills - sorry cam homers, but he was pouting like a spoilt bitch in the 3rd when the team needed someone to kick em in the ass.

That's weird... you're wife said that Cam had everything that it takes.

EVERYTHING.