Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One and done

Was OJ Simpson's murder trial a trial of all black men in America   20 votes

1. 1. Was OJ Simpson's murder trial a trial of all black men in America

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

47 posts in this topic

Posted

Love the hate.

Of course, Detroit, but looking ahead...Packers.

Why all the Denver hate? Is it That Fox is in the playoffs his first year there?

Or Timmy T?

If you hate Timmy, is it because of all the hype or that he is a Christian?

I get that people are tired of hearing about it, but I don think he asked for the attention. He didn't bring this on himself.

I like the guy, I hope he succeeds. I just happen to think he isn't an nfl QB. I certainly don't hate him.

1 person likes this

Posted

You guys act like someone is forcing y'all to hear about The Golden Calf of Bristol. If you are tired of hearing about him it's pretty easy not to. I don't hear poo about The Golden Calf of Bristol besides on Sunday.

Posted

I want to see the Broncos win it all.

^ this. Haters gonna hate

Posted

Pure Haters... Shouldn't this poll be who do you think WILL be one and done? Unlike you this season, the Saints already beat the Lions once and will do it again Saturday.

You all can jump on the band wagon and watch! At least you have someone to watch in the Playoffs, again..

Posted

I hate the saints as much as the next panthers fan, but they aren't losing to the lions.. that's not happening. I'd enjoy seeing them one and done as well as the falcons, but I don't think it'll happen for the Saints. maybe the falcons cuz the Giants are playing well and have an amazing pass rush

as far as an unbiased pick.. I think the Broncos and Texans are the most likely candidates for a one and done season. and I have absolutely nothing against either of those teams

Posted

Pure Haters... Shouldn't this poll be who do you think WILL be one and done? Unlike you this season, the Saints already beat the Lions once and will do it again Saturday.

You all can jump on the band wagon and watch! At least you have someone to watch in the Playoffs, again..

I couldn't care less who people think WILL lose in their first game. Most huddlers have less valuable opinions than any one I actually know. What those people want is far more interesting.

Posted

Saints, Falcons, Bengals and Donkies.

Posted

whose the a-hole who voted for the Lions?

Posted

The saints fan obviously.

Posted

I wanted to vote for the Saints because it would shut them up for a few months. However, I then realized that I don't actually know any 'real' Saints fans, so all I would have to do is avoid coming on here or watching ESPN if they continue to win.

That's why I voted for the Steelers. Those fugers are everywhere and are annoying as poo. I don't think I can take another offseason with them bragging about how damn good 'their' team is.

Posted

I wanted to vote for the Saints because it would shut them up for a few months. However, I then realized that I don't actually know any 'real' Saints fans, so all I would have to do is avoid coming on here or watching ESPN if they continue to win.

That's why I voted for the Steelers. Those fugers are everywhere and are annoying as poo. I don't think I can take another offseason with them bragging about how damn good 'their' team is.

I have a good friend in TX who is a Steelers 'fan'. :)