46 replies to this topic

#16 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,311 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 01:32 PM

Would be hilarious if the record breaking Saints who finally got their 8-0 home record lost in the first round of the playoffs.

#17 Wither

Wither

Relatively Unknown Poster

• HUDDLER
  • 9,215 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 01:36 PM

the record breaking Saints

:puke:

#18 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 19,045 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 02:33 PM

No question about it. Broncos.

#19 boo7382

boo7382

• HUDDLER
  • 10,583 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 02 January 2012 - 02:36 PM

I don't knooooooooow its so hard to decide!

On one hand, I really fugin hate the Steelers. So much. Sooooo much.

But, I also just can't stand The Golden Calf of Bristol and it would be absolute horse poo if they made it past the first round and beat the Steelers.

As much as I enjoy watching the Steelers lose and their miserable fans be sad....I think I would enjoy watching The Golden Calf of Bristol cry more in this situation.

Either way, I think the Steelers have it in the bag.

#20 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 02:39 PM

I want to see the Broncos win it all.

#21 Ken

Ken

Triple Threat

• HUDDLER
  • 3,635 posts
  • Locationnyc

Posted 02 January 2012 - 02:40 PM

Hope the Saints get embarrassed at home.....

#22 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,311 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 02:54 PM

Better fire up Madden then, because that's the only time you're going to see it.

#23 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • 13,376 posts
  • LocationThe Brew Wing

Posted 02 January 2012 - 03:24 PM

I expected equal amounts of The Golden Calf of Bristol and dalton haters. No one mentioning the bengals is a little surprising.

#24 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,129 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 02 January 2012 - 03:25 PM

yeah you would

#25 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,129 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 02 January 2012 - 03:27 PM

I expected equal amounts of The Golden Calf of Bristol and dalton haters. No one mentioning the bengals is a little surprising.

backing into the playoffs also handed the bengals probably the easiest possible matchup for opening weekend in the texans. they're probably going to see round two. of course a tj yates-led team pulling the victory out would lead to another few months of moronic conversation about "that dude that we should have drafted instead of you-know-who here let me post his win-loss record" so either way fug em.

i really doubt anyone truly hates The Golden Calf of Bristol or dalton. dalton's a good game manager and The Golden Calf of Bristol has, let's say an interesting take on the quarterback position.

people on their bandwagons, though, are about as likable as flesh eating bacteria and that's where the problem comes in. seriously do you not feel a stabbing pain in your brain when you see sylvianlight or gritsrgreat posting about dalton or The Golden Calf of Bristol's "wins" or The Golden Calf of Bristol's moxie and grit after a five turnover performance in a blowout loss?

Edited by london67, 02 January 2012 - 03:42 PM.

#26 The_Cannon

The_Cannon

Tickle Me & Rub My Belly!

• HUDDLER
  • 3,308 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 04:17 PM

Falcons easy. I don't want us to be the only team in the division without a Super Bowl. Falcons getting beat early ensures that for one more year.

#27 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • 13,376 posts
  • LocationThe Brew Wing

Posted 02 January 2012 - 05:09 PM

backing into the playoffs also handed the bengals probably the easiest possible matchup for opening weekend in the texans. they're probably going to see round two. of course a tj yates-led team pulling the victory out would lead to another few months of moronic conversation about "that dude that we should have drafted instead of you-know-who here let me post his win-loss record" so either way fug em.

i really doubt anyone truly hates The Golden Calf of Bristol or dalton. dalton's a good game manager and The Golden Calf of Bristol has, let's say an interesting take on the quarterback position.

people on their bandwagons, though, are about as likable as flesh eating bacteria and that's where the problem comes in. seriously do you not feel a stabbing pain in your brain when you see sylvianlight or gritsrgreat posting about dalton or The Golden Calf of Bristol's "wins" or The Golden Calf of Bristol's moxie and grit after a five turnover performance in a blowout loss?

I disagree about the bengals beeting the texans. Houston got the w in cinci just a few weeks back with yates under center.

#28 mwright350

mwright350

Thy Jimmies shall be Rustled

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,684 posts
  • LocationChina Grove, NC

Posted 02 January 2012 - 05:14 PM

The Panthers fan in me wanted to say the Saints...because fug the Saints.

But the NFL fan in me says the Broncos. I could not endure another minute of Tebowmania than I absolutely have to...and if they win a game it will continue.

Go Broncos - one and done!

#29 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,429 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 05:15 PM

i don't think you have to worry about the broncos being one and done. i consider it a given.

#30 Swedish Butt-Whistle

Swedish Butt-Whistle

Newtonian Physics

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 05:17 PM

unfortunately the Texans.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com