Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does anyone know what 89 said to Sean Payton?

99 posts in this topic

Posted

bleys that is a waffle

Posted

and it's blue.

Posted

I see what you did there bleys :ack2:

1 person likes this

Posted

haha during the highlight on sportscenter they showed it and said "we also thought it was very nice of Steve Smith to be one of the first to wish Sean Payton a happy new year"

Posted

Smith, as all Panther fans, are fed up with the blatant cheap shots and bullsh1t he's had to put up with from the Saints.

Saints have a terrible fan base and most were prob Cowboy/Falcon fans until the signed Brees.

You guys looked pretty frustrated when the offense was on the field. I guess it hurts when the best team in Division hands you two losses and you can't do anything about it?

Was is embarrassing for guys watching us bench our starters and run the ball every play once the game was out of hand? Or when we had to take knees and give the ball back to you because we were going to score again just running the ball up the middle?

It was fitting to see you guys bow down and take a knee to end the game. Zod must of liked that one...

Posted

smack goes in smack forum n00b

Posted

You guys looked pretty frustrated when the offense was on the field. I guess it hurts when the best team in Division hands you two losses and you can't do anything about it?

Was is embarrassing for guys watching us bench our starters and run the ball every play once the game was out of hand? Or when we had to take knees and give the ball back to you because we were going to score again just running the ball up the middle?

It was fitting to see you guys bow down and take a knee to end the game. Zod must of liked that one...

FYI... We have 19 starters on IR. Brees played against our practice squad the whole game, deeppoo.

PS: make it 21 because CJ and Munny both were inactive. Wait til next season.

Posted

Yeah, the Saints did pretty well against half a team. Wait til they have to face some actual defensive starters, next season.

Posted

I was told he was asking if the Saints had any openings for a WR... Said he wanted a ring before he retired.

The Packers don't need any receivers.

Posted

Saints played a good game, destroyed our terrible defense. But don't worry,your time has ran out.

Posted

"looking for a place to purchase cheap high quality jerseys?"

1 person likes this

Posted

"Friend me on Facebook, but all my best pictures are found here _______"