Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does anyone know what 89 said to Sean Payton?

99 posts in this topic

Posted

Brees is gonna be 33 next year, he about to start losing it in 1-2 years. Newton is 22. I see powerhouse shift in next 1-2 years. Enjoy while ya can Saints fans, there won't be another Drew Brees for a decade or two. Ya'll be right were yo belong. The Aints.

Posted

Brees is gonna be 33 next year, he about to start losing it in 1-2 years. Newton is 22. I see powerhouse shift in next 1-2 years. Enjoy while ya can Saints fans, there won't be another Drew Brees for a decade or two. Ya'll be right were yo belong. The Aints.

drew brees, free agent

has press conference, announces he's taking his talents to south beach

Posted

i dont care what Smitty said. Smitty is a BEAST. and when you're a BEAST, you do what you want to do. The saints and Sean payton needs another katrina to hit their a**. cant stand them cocky as* fools. esp. roman harper and macolm jenkins. next year will give them Katrina.

Posted

You guys kill me with Katrina, stop talking about that poo. fug the saints but no reason to wish another katrina on new orleans.

Posted

Sean Payton always has that "I just sucked a sour dick" face. I'm sure Smitty was letting him know.

sean-payton.jpg

Posted

lets not forget, we had the first meeting won. the saints got us in the last minute of the game. we should have had them. that was also the game where the cheap shot saints blasted smitty in the endzone after he crossed the line. explain that. dirty ass saints. yes they are the team to beat , but we will have their number sooner than later. they will fear us.

Posted

drew brees, free agent

has press conference, announces he's taking his talents to the lone star.

Jerry Jones would do anything to have Brees.

Posted

a lot of teams would.

Posted

Yeah, and to get him to play for Dallas, too.

Posted

lets not forget, we had the first meeting won. the saints got us in the last minute of the game. we should have had them. that was also the game where the cheap shot saints blasted smitty in the endzone after he crossed the line. explain that. dirty ass saints. yes they are the team to beat , but we will have their number sooner than later. they will fear us.

That was a late hit and I think Harper was just upset Greer got embarrassed on that play, but why attack Jenkins after the play? He didn't even seem to mind the late hit and took it in stride until the teams start to go after each other.

P.S. - It's sad when your own forum members have to tell you to give up on the Katrina Jabs, below Classless.

Posted

You guys kill me with Katrina, stop talking about that poo. fug the saints but no reason to wish another katrina on new orleans.

"these guys are taking piss shots at every aspect of our team, city, and fanbase in the wrong forum but please don't make jokes about a natural disaster that's just too far guys i mean come on :("

Posted

That was a late hit and I think Harper was just upset Greer got embarrassed on that play, but why attack Jenkins after the play? He didn't even seem to mind the late hit and took it in stride until the teams start to go after each other.

i am still not sure if smith new who we as attacking or not. i think he thought it was the guy who hit him. a lot of stuff went down after the intial hit, we will never know why steve jumped when he did, i am sure it was justified. though he should have gone after harper.

so you cheap shot a guy who clearly was out of play just because your teammate got burned. dirty.