Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jtnc

Does anyone know what 89 said to Sean Payton?

99 posts in this topic

Peyton, you and your team are punk ass bitches. You had your one feel good year now get ready for your next one and done.

And next year mother f**ker we rule the South. Right that down on your play card you hide that ugly fuging mug behind.

Happy New Year bitch.

Verbatim

Hurricane Katrina was the best thing to happen to New Orleans. It gives those idiots excuses for everything. Including bashing. SMHX20

katrina was just nature's equivalent of trying to flush a massive turd down the toliet

God, people are absolute idiots.

You joke about something that caused people to lose actual family members, jobs and loved ones. Oh Oooh Oooh I KNOW I KNOW but wait lets justify it!!!! "He talked junk about our football team, so who cares if hundreds of peoples lives were left in shambles. It's TOTALLY equivalent!" Grow up.

yeah, and they joke about being raped by family members, something that has affected far more people than any hurricane ever and is just as real to those affected by it as katrina was to its victims.

pretty equivalent if you ask me. but then again i'm not the one trying to play thought police on an internet forum.

fug you and Scott Fujita!

Oh yeah, that may have been the most obvious Gregg Williams order to date

Ah yeah, just checked I thought he had been there longer than that. I just couldn't believe Fugita did that on a play that far away from the ball.

to be fair that was well before gregg williams got there. gary gibbs was their DC in 2006.

To be fair it is how the Saints play football.

1 person likes this

he said, "we are going to be your competition next year!" hahaha, seriously, i am just glad he didnt get flagged for it, his mouthing was close to what Jackson did, accept, if i am right, Jackson also flipped the football to the coach.

he said" Your corners used to be good till they took an arrow in the knee"