Photo
- - - - -

Does anyone know what 89 said to Sean Payton?

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#76 ACobra289

ACobra289

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 11:52 PM

aww poor baby. Im sure you'll do just fine next season :)

f
u
c
k

you

c
u
n
t

#77 cdandi1

cdandi1

Formerly JerryRich4Pres

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,696 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 03 January 2012 - 12:36 AM

Smitty.."you should get a 'secondary' insurance plan..so you'll be better prepared for mayhem like me."

Either that or.."my smell smells like making love to a lumber jack.."

I'm not real sure.

#78 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 9,766 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 03 January 2012 - 12:48 AM

Don't take that wrong. You're a troll and annoying and I hate your team but no reason for Panther's fans to make fun of 1,500 dying.

Especially since Katrina was pre-Brees, only 7 were Saints fans.

#79 Carolina

Carolina

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationDenver, NC

Posted 03 January 2012 - 01:35 AM

I F***ing hate the Saints! Their fans are some of the most irritating in the league. Sean Payton is an arrogant prick. Can't stand him....

Good for Smitty!

#80 Miguel O'Hara

Miguel O'Hara

RISE

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 01:45 AM

The only reason its ok to joke about Katrina is because it happened to ugly people. If it happened in say L.A, whole 'nother story.

#81 Chaos

Chaos

A Star is born

• HUDDLER
  • 8,270 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 02:50 PM

Something just dawned on me - how do they determine the coaching staff of the Pro Bowl teams? What are the chances that Smitty has to play for Sean Payton in a month??

lol

#82 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 34,634 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 03 January 2012 - 03:08 PM

Something just dawned on me - how do they determine the coaching staff of the Pro Bowl teams? What are the chances that Smitty has to play for Sean Payton in a month??

lol

The championship losing coaches coach the Pro Bowl.

So yeah, it's possible.

#83 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,087 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 03 January 2012 - 05:15 PM

Gregg Williams was talking poo back to Smitty as well.

#84 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • 14,736 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 05:31 PM

so I guess no one knows what Smitty said...

#85 SgtJ00

SgtJ00

Reppin that Bull City

• HUDDLER
  • 3,150 posts
  • LocationDurham, NC

Posted 03 January 2012 - 05:34 PM

so I guess no one knows what Smitty said...

Sean Payton knows.

#86 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,097 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 05:50 PM

The championship losing coaches coach the Pro Bowl.

So yeah, it's possible.

I'm calling it now. After being the only team in NFL history to lose a playoff game to a team with a losing record in the regular season, this year the Saints are ready to make some more history. They will look to be the first team in nearly 20 years to lose a playoff game to the Detroit Lions.

#87 Albi-A-Saint

Albi-A-Saint

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 07:45 PM

agreed but when we are at the top of the nfc south lets see if you still come to these forums and stir stuff up.

Don't take that wrong. You're a troll and annoying and I hate your team but no reason for Panther's fans to make fun of 1,500 dying.

I love pushing buttons of feeble-minded peasants, so trust me I will be back to push the dagger in a little more when we work you over again next year.

Of course you hate our team, we're on the verge of winning 2 out of 3 Superbowls and all you can do is sit and watch while your team and coaches do the same exact thing.

#88 uncfan888

uncfan888

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 08:20 PM

I love pushing buttons of feeble-minded peasants, so trust me I will be back to push the dagger in a little more when we work you over again next year.

Of course you hate our team, we're on the verge of winning 2 out of 3 Superbowls and all you can do is sit and watch while your team and coaches do the same exact thing.

so he backs you up on the Katrina thing, you quote him and talk crap to him? that makes a lot of sense..

#89 stevesmithfor6

stevesmithfor6

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 08:25 PM

Elephant shoes

#90 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,087 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 03 January 2012 - 08:51 PM

agreed but when we are at the top of the nfc south lets see if you still come to these forums and stir stuff up.

Lol yall are way too cocky. Never knew a team who had the most embarrassing playoff loss by a shitty seahawks team, could even think about winning another SB. Drew Brees doesn't care about another ring, he just wanted Marino's record.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.