17 replies to this topic

#16 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,699 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 12:31 PM

The game should've never gone into ot to begin with if VT was more aggressive on offense

Why we don't get rid of Stinespring baffles me

#17 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,042 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 01:41 PM

I'm not a VT fan and didn't really care about this game, but I watched all of it and that was definitely a catch.

VT got robbed in the worst way.

Even with their baffling decisions and horrible play calling, VT should have won, wtf is a catch anymore?

#18 Seamonk

Seamonk

kekekekekeke

• HUDDLER
  • 2,054 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 07:59 PM

Stinespring isn't calling the plays. If anything, what I don't understand is after getting owned by Clemson twice, why didn't they adjust to make up with how teams are going to try to deal with David Wilson. I saw wayyy too many toss plays in the first half get busted up for 4 yard losses and 1 huge one which was a dumbass move by Wilson(he'd have a 100 yard game if he didn't The Golden Calf of Bristol it and go 20 yards backwards).

The truth is though, despite any shortcoming in playcalling and questionable decisions on 4th down, they were in position to win the game and they should have. This has happened too many times to VT. So close, yet not enough. Last year's Stanford game was the only time they were clearly blown out of a BCS bowl.

Also if we're going to draft a WR late in the draft, we better pick up Danny Coale. Dude is Mr. Clutch, is a really good blocker and perfect route runner.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.