Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Russian Bear

Madden 2012 and This Board

180 posts in this topic

everyone online does that gay poo where they run the no-huddle all game. they only switch between 2-3 plays (run plays, screen plays or a pass to the TE). have yet to play against someone who plays madden like it's supposed to be played.

do you play xbox or ps3?

everyone online does that gay poo where they run the no-huddle all game. they only switch between 2-3 plays (run plays, screen plays or a pass to the TE). have yet to play against someone who plays madden like it's supposed to be played.

Played a somebody earlier who no huddled and kept throwing crossing routes in 5 WR sets. He ended up throwing a lot of INTs and gave me an easy win

Played a somebody earlier who no huddled and kept throwing crossing routes in 5 WR sets. He ended up throwing a lot of INTs and gave me an easy win

this game isn't geared towards cheaters more so than it is problem solvers...

I emerged from my no huddle rage streak and am back on track. I would currently be on a 7 game win streak but instead I've won 6 out of the last 7 because I tried using the Ravens once... Disaster.

Ray Rice has ZERO stamina, dude was wheezing after three downs every possession. Terrell Suggs and Sergio Kindle were my edge rushers on the outside and both got knocked the F out in the first half. How believable is that? lol... The dude went up 20-7 with the Steelers, I came back 21-20, then Flacco decided to go all Flacco and threw a horrible duck I aimed to the sideline on a TE corner route. It did not make it to the sideline and I even stepped into the throw... This is why I hate using QBs with less than 80 DAC.

F*cking idiot... With two minutes left.

Then the douche piled on because I had to pass.

Anyway, that was the only bump in the road so far. I just had to take a deep breath and take my time to get my swag back.

I was getting so pissed with cheese I was encountering that I try to no huddle my way into embarrassing them, but unless it's for a reason and you're taking time between snaps, the CPU punishes you for it.

BTW, I REALLY wish they had at least made Butler a 74 or Hogan a 70... Our secondary is trash after Gamble.

1 person likes this

our CBs definitely suck.. I usually put Hogan on the 2nd best route runner, unless I can stick Munnerlyn on him which depends on the receivers speed.. I trust Hogan's 82 man coverage over Munnerlyns ~75...

I don't usually find too many people that run no huddle all the time.. I'll bump/run and send a heavy blitz at them to try to counter... I use custom playbooks so I don't really have many audibles I can rely on..

I emerged from my no huddle rage streak and am back on track. I would currently be on a 7 game win streak but instead I've won 6 out of the last 7 because I tried using the Ravens once... Disaster.

Ray Rice has ZERO stamina, dude was wheezing after three downs every possession. Terrell Suggs and Sergio Kindle were my edge rushers on the outside and both got knocked the F out in the first half. How believable is that? lol... The dude went up 20-7 with the Steelers, I came back 21-20, then Flacco decided to go all Flacco and threw a horrible duck I aimed to the sideline on a TE corner route. It did not make it to the sideline and I even stepped into the throw... This is why I hate using QBs with less than 80 DAC.

F*cking idiot... With two minutes left.

Then the douche piled on because I had to pass.

Anyway, that was the only bump in the road so far. I just had to take a deep breath and take my time to get my swag back.

I was getting so pissed with cheese I was encountering that I try to no huddle my way into embarrassing them, but unless it's for a reason and you're taking time between snaps, the CPU punishes you for it.

BTW, I REALLY wish they had at least made Butler a 74 or Hogan a 70... Our secondary is trash after Gamble.

The game is all about leverage. If you complete a few passes in a row, the qb is slightly more accurate and aware. If you get a few nice runs, the rbs seem to cut faster. You also have to be aware of fatigue, once my players get down to yellow you gotta call a t.o or do some substitutions. Chances of a fumble or bad play doubles when they r fatigued.

xbox

Add me on xbl

L g0tti

time to start up a franchise tournament among huddler players... who's in?

time to start up a franchise tournament among huddler players... who's in?

You kno im in.

Even though your a bastard lol. Field goals win games people!

lol...

I created the online franchise.. search HuddleNation.. I want to get this started, seems fun.