Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Madden 2012 and This Board

180 posts in this topic

Posted

start playing your games.. going to start the season..

Jaxel, you want in, hurry and join!

Posted

Who's the best Madden player on this board? I'm currently sitting at 830 H2H points and I'm getting better and better. I've never used game exploits and I never will. Just madden iq. Anyone up for a good challenge? And I only use the panthers

Posted

I'm only at 557, don't use exploits, but still trying to learn how to play the game better ahah. :)

Posted

I'm turrible on this year's version.

I tried getting some pointers from Bleys. He really understands the game. However, I tried playing a game online the way he taught me.(very blitz heavy defense) I was down 21-0 when my opponent wanted to talk some smack. I simply replied "okay," then I unplugged my mic and started playing the way I've always played (not so much blitzing, concentrating on coverage -- guy was cocky and throwing everything downfield at this point.)

After a couple of pick sixes (and the David Bowens Award achievement), an onside kick recovery, a long slow TD drive to tie the score at 21, I plugged my mic back in.

All I said is that he doesn't have to take it easy on me.

I scored again.

He threw another interception.

He quit.

I guess sometimes it just takes some motivation to bring your best game out. :lol:

Posted

I tend to play best when I'm calm. Frustrated me makes bad throws and bad calls. I blitz 80% of the time and it works just send pressure from different directions. Anyways. Who is the best on here? I love this game and have been playing it since 2004

Posted

Whos trying to get a money tournament goin? 10 dollar buy in winner takes all. 8 people would be perfect

Posted

I tend to play best when I'm calm. Frustrated me makes bad throws and bad calls. I blitz 80% of the time and it works just send pressure from different directions. Anyways. Who is the best on here? I love this game and have been playing it since 2004

i win about 9 outta 10 games i play. i am in 4 franchises online right now, in 2 super bowls, and another nfccg and have a first round bye in the 4th. I won a super bowl from another and left, as i plan to do that with each one of these lgs as a favor to the wife. not saying i am the best, but most of my games aren't very close.

ps3 - chrlte2brklyn

Posted

Anyone happen to be selling a ps3 here? I want one but im not trying to spend big bucks on a brand new one.

Posted

Just won a game online 42-10. I threw one pass. Playing most people isn't even fun anymore

Posted

I've been out of town.. any real hero's on here need to join this xbox live madden league..

Posted

well... finally plugged in my xbox but i broke my RIGHT thumb playing football last week.

nickzz - IR (Rt thumb)

Posted

I would like to join if there is an open spot. Gamertag is trob84.