Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Russian Bear

Madden 2012 and This Board

180 posts in this topic

I'll be someone's (everyone's) fodder lol

131-83 all with the Panthers this year in madden. PS3.

0-5 thousand

I should have stated for xbox...

Well, after my series of "rage no huddle" games, when I go back to strategy, I am now running into a string of cheesers, lag switchers, and glitchers.

This is what makes the game suck.

Before people discovered what rocket catching was around 10 or 11, I dominated. I argue that the earlier versions on the latest generation consoles were much closer to real football and strategy than these most recent versions. If you are a legit player and use strategy and sound philosophy to win games, you are the exception and odds are, you have a good amount of losses to go with your wins.

It sucks.

This last game I ran into a guy that ran no huddle all game, called audibles every play, and the staple of his offense was streak routes. He could throw them right in the middle whether it was man or zone... even cover 2 sink. I tried every coverage and he threw it where he wanted to regardless of whether the guy was covered or not. And he did this with the f*cking Bengals.

Last night, a guy got up 7-0. I came back, got up 14-7. He sends me a request to friendly quit. I refuse. He then begins to lag switch like a mad man. I send him a message calling him a pussy to which he doesn't reply. He continues to lag switch me and f*ck up my offense and defensive adjustments. He starts throwing up 50 yard lobs in triple coverage and catches them (although I intercepted one, it is impossible to defend these every play). He comes back and wins and then sends me a message back that simply says, "pussy."

This is what has ruined the game and why I take such long breaks from it. I've even contemplated not buying '13. It's so frustrating to play sound, real, football, only to have some nerdy douche with too much time on his hands obliterate it all on 4th and 50 by throwing up a f*cking duck to a receiver against a quadruple coverage and catch it.

This game isn't about your knowledge of the game anymore, it's about how much cheese you've perfected.

I haven't run into the lag glitch yet, but I dont' use any tricks (mostly I don't know how to do like nano blitzes) but I find a way to win with strategy and picking the right defenses... I'm 12-6.

I haven't run into the lag glitch yet, but I dont' use any tricks (mostly I don't know how to do like nano blitzes) but I find a way to win with strategy and picking the right defenses... I'm 12-6.

ill make u 12-7

There's no such things as nanos...

There's no such things as nanos...

isn't a nano blitz when your center just turns and doesn't block anyone?

if so, there definitely is

isn't a nano blitz when your center just turns and doesn't block anyone?

if so, there definitely is

that's the nano. however, it works with just *one* play in the game and it has to be set up perfectly. I tried running it the other night and failed miserably. Maybe the glitch was corrected at some point.

Remember, people call EVERY successful blitz a nano.

my favorite thing about madden is the made-up names in the draft classes that make no effort to match ethnic given names and surnames.

last year i drafted cornerback Daquan Ireland and tight end Pete Muhammed