39 replies to this topic

#16 The Link

The Link

Satire Enthusiast

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 11:27 AM

leave him alone - I'm guessing he's just sad that he's about to lose the only opportunity he's ever had to see a bare bottom.

Now now, sarcasm doesn't become you...

I really don't care, I don't visit this place enough to care.

Just trying to stick it to the man.

Whatever.

I do however have a suggestion. There should be a rule against posting pics of dudes in here.

#17 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,553 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 11:36 AM

Someone making you look? I don't go in threads that have pics of guys, but I'm secure enough with myself that it doesn't bother me. Pics of dudes isn't going to make you gay. Promise.

#18 PntherPryd

PntherPryd

Relic

• Moderators
  • 1,726 posts
  • LocationWilmington

Posted 11 December 2008 - 11:39 AM

Now now, sarcasm doesn't become you...

I really don't care, I don't visit this place enough to care.

Just trying to stick it to the man.

Whatever.

I do however have a suggestion. There should be a rule against posting pics of dudes in here.

I can appreciate the "sticking it to the man" attitude. I just don't have patience for negativity and it seems kind of silly to worry about a rule on no bare asses when the thongs shots pretty much leave nothing to the imagination.

besides, I want more posts from you in here, not less!

And there has long been a no-sausage rule also so feel free to report violators. I already gave BW a violation for posting fat chicks.

#19 catfang

catfang

• HUDDLER
  • 6,191 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 11:54 AM

thongs and t-backs are ok, I'm assuming. Ha ha I made a funny there..

#20 PowerlessDan

PowerlessDan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 863 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 12:04 PM

It was all those men's asses wasn't it.

#21 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 46,795 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 04:07 PM

I have not gone into that thread.

#22 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,553 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 04:53 PM

Only had to delete one pic in there.

#23 PowerlessDan

PowerlessDan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 863 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 04:56 PM

Only had to delete one pic in there.

That sounds like a job for Mike Rowe.

#24 il Malocchio

il Malocchio

formerly j2sgam...

• HUDDLER
  • 3,964 posts
  • Locationtryin to figure it out...

Posted 18 December 2008 - 04:58 PM

Wow, amazing how things have changed. What is the world coming to...? Dudes, nekkid butts, what is going on? I gotta go...

#25 The Link

The Link

Satire Enthusiast

• HUDDLER
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 06:11 PM

Someone making you look? I don't go in threads that have pics of guys, but I'm secure enough with myself that it doesn't bother me. Pics of dudes isn't going to make you gay. Promise.

It this place not called THE LOVELY LADIES?

That should mean posting pics of dudes is wrong.

Its just a matter of principle.

#26 Panther_gal

Panther_gal

Go Panthers!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 01:14 PM

I posted one of a guy's ass( nice looking one at that..lol) I was only aware of the no sausage rule. Now that I see thongs are ok I'll post some that will pass the test. There is no hawt guy forum so we had to make do with a thread in here. If a pic bothers you just don't go in that thread..lol Hugs and kisses to you all :)

#27 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,584 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 19 December 2008 - 01:19 PM

I posted one of a guy's ass( nice looking one at that..lol) I was only aware of the no sausage rule. Now that I see thongs are ok I'll post some that will pass the test. There is no hawt guy forum so we had to make do with a thread in here. If a pic bothers you just don't go in that thread..lol Hugs and kisses to you all :)

I am all in favor of having a place for the female Huddlers to post whatever they want... but I also agree the Lovely Ladies is NOT the place for it...

#28 Panther_gal

Panther_gal

Go Panthers!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 01:23 PM

I am all in favor of having a place for the female Huddlers to post whatever they want... but I also agree the Lovely Ladies is NOT the place for it...

Well we will probably never get a place and for the past few years at least(that I've been on this board) we just post in here, or before in the locker room, and mark the thread so if the guys don't want to see it they don't have to click on the thread. Can't we all just get along..kinda like a unisex bathroom...lol

#29 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,584 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 19 December 2008 - 01:27 PM

Well we will probably never get a place and for the past few years at least(that I've been on this board) we just post in here, or before in the locker room, and mark the thread so if the guys don't want to see it they don't have to click on the thread. Can't we all just get along..kinda like a unisex bathroom...lol

Unisex bathrooms would be... oh wait, nevermind, that wouldn't be good.

No, you're right... as I have never even clicked on the one thread we're discussing... what I was saying is that you ladies should have a forum too if there is enough interest...

#30 Panther_gal

Panther_gal

Go Panthers!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 01:32 PM

Unisex bathrooms would be... oh wait, nevermind, that wouldn't be good.

No, you're right... as I have never even clicked on the one thread we're discussing... what I was saying is that you ladies should have a forum too if there is enough interest...

it's not about right or wrong, just commingling;) And yep it would be cool, but it's never gonna happen on here...lol I understand it's mainly a guys site, but some women like football and men...:thumbsup: But thanks for understanding and not going all crazy over it. I knew you were a decent guy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.