54 replies to this topic

#46 chef17

chef17

Senior Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,503 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 08:40 PM

Because he plays The Golden Calf of Bristol LOL. I've seen AE in college and he is a QB. Not a WR, not a PR. He is on the cheap so make him the 3rd qb and cut/trade Clausen. Clausen will never play here and someone may give a 6th. You never know. You can find diamond in the rough late. The more players we bring in, the more chances of finding that diamond.

Fox playing The Golden Calf of Bristol who at least played QB in college has nothing to do with not playing Edwards who was learning to play WR and returner

#47 woco

woco

Woco

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 10:13 PM

Fox playing The Golden Calf of Bristol who at least played QB in college has nothing to do with not playing Edwards who was learning to play WR and returner

:confused::confused:Lets try this again. Premise 1. The Golden Calf of Bristol cant play QB in the NFL. Premise 2. Fox plays The Golden Calf of Bristol anyway. Apply that to AE. Get the joke yet. Did you notice the LOL after it the original statement?????:banghead::banghead::banghead:

#48 chef17

chef17

Senior Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 3,503 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 10:37 PM

:confused::confused:Lets try this again. Premise 1. The Golden Calf of Bristol cant play QB in the NFL. Premise 2. Fox plays The Golden Calf of Bristol anyway. Apply that to AE. Get the joke yet. Did you notice the LOL after it the original statement?????:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Pretty horrible joke

#49 WhiteBoysCanRun22

WhiteBoysCanRun22

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 12:50 PM

Pretty horrible joke

Your mom's a pretty horrible joke

#50 panfan32

panfan32

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts
  • LocationFayetteville, North Carolina

Posted 13 January 2012 - 12:58 PM

Your mom's a pretty horrible joke

Damn thats slightly uncalled for

#51 wardvette

wardvette

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 01:03 PM

Comparing AE to Hester:

There are about two punts per game per team in the NFL. Hester averages about 10 yards better per return but fumbled 4 times last year compared to 0 for AE.
Would you rather start two of your drives per game 10 yards better but fumble the ball every four games? I don't think I would, although maybe the 2 TDs make up for it.

However, comparing Hester's third year to AE's first, Hester only averaged .7 yards per return better and had three fumbles and no TDs. It's pretty clear AE's first year ever returning punts was better than Hester's third year in the NFL after returning punts in college and everybody considers AE a bust and Hester one of the greatest of all time LOL.

#52 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,959 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 01:11 PM

Comparing AE to Hester:

There are about two punts per game per team in the NFL. Hester averages about 10 yards better per return but fumbled 4 times last year compared to 0 for AE.
Would you rather start two of your drives per game 10 yards better but fumble the ball every four games? I don't think I would, although maybe the 2 TDs make up for it.

However, comparing Hester's third year to AE's first, Hester only averaged .7 yards per return better and had three fumbles and no TDs. It's pretty clear AE's first year ever returning punts was better than Hester's third year in the NFL after returning punts in college and everybody considers AE a bust and Hester one of the greatest of all time LOL.

Not so much....looks like the average is 5 per game
http://www.teamranki...tempts-per-game

#53 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,355 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 01:16 PM

Having a huge return game slides from paramount objective to entertaining treat when your offensive playbook opens from 3 yd's and cloud of dust to QB split-wide and the fumblerooski.

having a safe PR game is more important right now.

#54 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,245 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 01:26 PM

Do I really have to holla if I wanna roll?

#55 wardvette

wardvette

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 05:23 PM

Not so much....looks like the average is 5 per game
http://www.teamranki...tempts-per-game

Good catch... my stat must have only been looking at returns which factors out fair catches. 32 returns on the year = 2 returns / game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com