• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#31 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,823 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 04:07 PM

I hate when players do that, shiiiit now we wont even make the playoffs.

he didn't actually do that, though. the thread title is lacking in accuracy.

#32 smitty_89

smitty_89

Panther for Life

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

Posted 04 January 2012 - 04:09 PM

I love it! Smitty, Beason and Cam are on their own level, everyone else will follow....

#33 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,891 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 04 January 2012 - 04:11 PM

I love it! Smitty, Beason and Cam are on their own level, everyone else will follow....

can't wait for that sherrod martin tweet "guarantee i make the pro bowl next year ya'll"

#34 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 46,913 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 04:12 PM

I guarantee I have a hard on for the 2012 season. Be cool if all the Panthers would tweet that.

#35 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • 15,250 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 04:13 PM

Really? I know Smitty guaranteed a playoff berth, but really? I love me some Beason, but the dude should focus on his rehab right now and not worry about how we finish next year.

That being said I will be slightly disappointed if we don't make the playoffs next year.

Beason I love you man, but really let's get the linebackers to focus on the little things first before being so bold (i.e. don't let Jeff freaking King score a 48 yard TD).

I have a few questions when people nitpick on a player's comments...

do you really think he's not worried about his rehab? is focusing on the playoffs hindering his rehab or helping his motivation to rehab? is this a character problem? do you really think Jon Beason's comments hinder the LBer position? do you believe Jon Beason is the coach, acquiring LBers for the LBer position? do you believe... okay, about all I got.

just curious... it seems like a major problem for fans to accept that players speak, period. regardless of what is said, there's an INCREDIBLE over-analysis of said comment.

I hate when players do that, shiiiit now we wont even make the playoffs.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight... :lol:

#36 smitty_89

smitty_89

Panther for Life

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

Posted 04 January 2012 - 04:14 PM

Honestly, I just want him to come back and lead this defense....the playoffs, superbowl, etc. will work itself out as long as we have our leader on defense back!

#37 Irv

Irv

Winner Best New Huddler

• HUDDLER
  • 3,427 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 04:15 PM

in order to become the best you gotta believe your the best. Superbowl 2012 go panthers.

#38 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,823 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 04:21 PM

i started a new thread about the interview without the silly stuff in this thread in case anyone is interested in what he really said instead of some stupid spin.

#39 Cat'sGrowl

Cat'sGrowl

The Beast Lurks Once More

• HUDDLER
  • 7,113 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 04:28 PM

Zomg! Our LB thinks we play good next season! Geez! Hy don't you just shut up Jon and focus on rehabs and not worry about your team!! Sheesh! You'd so stoodip!!!

#40 beastson

beastson

Cam

• HUDDLER
  • 8,947 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 04:31 PM

Cant wait till draft time

POW

Nfc and rest of the south get ya gear ready

#41 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,190 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 04:32 PM

What?!@#? King scored on the play that Beason went on IR...Do you really think King wouldve got anywhere close to the endzone had Beason not got a season-ending injury at that time?

So Jon, what were you thinking when Jeff King scored that touchdown?

JB: "Well, I was going to catch him and make him question getting out of bed that morning when I felt my Achilles rupture. After that I was all like, Fug it, he used to be a Panther.."

Notice I said linebacker's responsbility and not Beason's. Beason was nowhere near King when he caught the ball and would have had to run him down from behind.

#42 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • 17,546 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 04 January 2012 - 04:33 PM

Ugh.

Playoff guarantee's are one thing, but this is a little outlandish.

#43 boo7382

boo7382

• HUDDLER
  • 10,482 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 04 January 2012 - 04:34 PM

let's all spell it together.

g-u-a-r-a-n-t-e-e

#44 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,401 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 04:37 PM

can't wait for that sherrod martin tweet "guarantee i make the pro bowl next year ya'll"

One thing that pisses me off about Martin is his tweets never mention football. They are always lighthearted and mostly concern food, women and clothes. The same goes for Goodson.

All the other players talk about working out, being tired from practice, how the game went, etc.

I think Martin is one of those guys that Cam is calling out.

#45 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,190 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 04:38 PM

I have a few questions when people nitpick on a player's comments...

do you really think he's not worried about his rehab? is focusing on the playoffs hindering his rehab or helping his motivation to rehab? is this a character problem? do you really think Jon Beason's comments hinder the LBer position? do you believe Jon Beason is the coach, acquiring LBers for the LBer position? do you believe... okay, about all I got.

All I'm saying is I think the defense has a LOT of work to do before we start throwing around the S word. I like the fact that he is confident and wants to win and wouldn't expect anything else from one of our leaders and my comments were NOT meant as a knock on him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.