Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jasonluckydog

How bad does the Greg Olsen trade look?

44 posts in this topic

Was thinking about this the moment I heard Martz was out... they gave away a very talented TE and the best receiver on the team because he didn't fit in Martz system and now Martz is gone = FAIL.

Hurney must be feeling like Belichek right now.

Meh, all Belichick does is trade players for picks, then trade those picks for more picks and never does anything with them.

1 person likes this

IF we didn't trade for Olsen, and Barnidge was out for the season, we'd only have shockey. And he was hurt a few weeks. So I'm glad we traded for him. Would love that 3rd rounder though, but whatevs

Meh, all Belichick does is trade players for picks, then trade those picks for more picks and never does anything with them.

Yeah you'd think with all those picks they wouldn't have the worst defense by far.

Olsen is one of the best things to happen to this team in a long long time. Probably #2 behind Cam. That said Kellen Davis does look like he could be pretty damn good if developed well. But Cutler is garbage and wouldn't have made a difference, don't care what anyone says. Bears will be looking for a new QB after next season.

i'm sure all the patriot fans are crying over their statistical rankings as they enjoy their first round playoff bye after locking up the #1 overall seed

Yeah the dumb a** got Wes Welker from my second favorite team. That was a horrible move by Bill.

paging dimbee...up yours.

1 person likes this

Belichick would consider having every pick in the 6th round a successful draft.

He didnt have as good a year as I though he would have but I still do that trade in a heartbeat.

IF we didn't trade for Olsen, and Barnidge was out for the season, we'd only have shockey. And he was hurt a few weeks. So I'm glad we traded for him. Would love that 3rd rounder though, but whatevs

What 2012 3rd rounder is better than Olsen ?