Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carolinablue27

Knock off Newton jersey

61 posts in this topic

My girlfriend bought me a knock off Newtow jersey and it is a really nice jersey but its Tennessee Titan / Tar Heel blue. She tried to return it but apparently she can't. She has already ordered a nice white one for me. So my question is, what do I do with this Jersey? I would just wear it, but when I look down it just doesn't seem right. If you can't tell by my id name I really like our blue.

Got a black jersey for my son for Christmas. Blue is a little off, but the biggest difference is the Panther has a flat top and the NFL logo was sown on a bit crooked. $25 plus $25 shipping.

Could be worse... Yous couldve gotten a Clausen jersey... :leaving:

1 person likes this

why would a carolina fan have a jersey that says "knock off newton" on it? i know some people don't like him yet but ssshhhheeeezzzzz that seems a bit hash. yes. i'm kidding morons.

I would rather have a replica than a sewn knock off.

I'm saving my money for the black Nike Newton Jersey.

eeeeeek

Yeah I got the same one in the mail the other day.. I pulled it out and instantly noticed the color was wrong... Well you live and you learn.. I'm still not going to pay all that money for a "real" jersey.. I'll just make sure I get a white or black one next time....:D

I am hesitant to buy a jersey because of the rumors we are going to a nike jersey. How true are the rumors?

Why would he want a Jacksonville jersey?