Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Knock off Newton jersey

63 posts in this topic

Posted

I would rather have a replica than a sewn knock off.

I'm saving my money for the black Nike Newton Jersey.

eeeeeek

Posted

Yeah I got the same one in the mail the other day.. I pulled it out and instantly noticed the color was wrong... Well you live and you learn.. I'm still not going to pay all that money for a "real" jersey.. I'll just make sure I get a white or black one next time....:D

Posted

I am hesitant to buy a jersey because of the rumors we are going to a nike jersey. How true are the rumors?

Posted

well, at least you didn't get a "teal" jersey.

Posted

Why would he want a Jacksonville jersey?

Posted

Some people may make fun of people who buy knockoffs, but I make fun of dumbasses who pay hundreds for a jersey and then act like they're better than everyone else because of it.

1 person likes this

Posted

I got one too, it's black but the blue stripes are wrong, I'm thinking about just butting it up the middle and sewing velcro on it so I can wear a superman t-shirt under it. Then I'll buy myself a Nike one.

Posted

Some people may make fun of people who buy knockoffs, but I make fun of dumbasses who pay hundreds for a jersey and then act like they're better than everyone else because of it.

I don't think I'm better than anybody but I do think if you want a jersey you should buy a real one so the colors look right. If not, go to the game in a t-shirt or hoodie or whatever. I wouldnt look down on anybody who goes to the game in something besides a jersey. But people buying the fake jerseys to me are like people who buy fake Gucci shoes, I think it's silly to try to save a few bucks by getting a rip off that looks like the real thing. And most people can tell.

Posted

Could be worse... Yous couldve gotten a Clausen jersey... :leaving:

Well at least we have someone on the team named Clausen, unlike the "Newtow" jersey the OP got.

Posted

Keep the blue one. Put it on. Go to her and wrap your arms around her. Kiss her and tell her that it's perfect and that you love it because SHE GAVE IT TO YOU. That's all that matters. If someone rags on you for having a different looking jersey, tell them it was a gift from the love of your life. Then watch them stfu.

Damn! The Huddle has it's very own Dr. Phil

Cool.

12924093.jpg

:D

Posted

I got a Steve Smith "Cheap High Quality Jersey" a few years ago. It came in Carolina Blue and I told the dude I wanted a full refund with shipping since that ish wasn't even the same jersey I had ordered, (the picture was a normal Panthers blue). He tried to give me lip about how it was the same jersey and the lighting in the room made the blue look different, I just kept sending messages to him and finally he credited my paypal with the full price, shipping and a $10 inconvenience fee and told me to keep the jersey for my trouble.....best dog jersey I've ever seen on Sundays!!

Now I just say fug it and buy the authentic if I like a player enough. Got my Newton one hanging in the closet waiting until I can get it signed....