• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#46 Claws

Claws

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,100 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 07:11 AM

300$ for a **** jersey is the definition of insanity.

NBA authentics are the only authentic ill buy.

#47 Guest_moninghaly_*

Guest_moninghaly_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 February 2012 - 06:05 AM

300$ for a **** jersey is the definition of insanity.

NBA authentics are the only authentic ill buy.

LOL . you are right .

#48 redbuddha

redbuddha

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • LocationCentral Alabama

Posted 08 February 2012 - 09:41 AM

Keep the blue one. Put it on. Go to her and wrap your arms around her. Kiss her and tell her that it's perfect and that you love it because SHE GAVE IT TO YOU. That's all that matters. If someone rags on you for having a different looking jersey, tell them it was a gift from the love of your life. Then watch them stfu because they don't have a girlfriend.

Fixed

#49 Guest_moninghaly_*

Guest_moninghaly_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 February 2012 - 07:26 AM

Fixed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb_online View Post
Keep the blue one. Put it on. Go to her and wrap your arms around her. Kiss her and tell her that it's perfect and that you love it because SHE GAVE IT TO YOU. That's all that matters. If someone rags on you for having a different looking jersey, tell them it was a gift from the love of your life. Then watch them stfu because they don't have a girlfriend.

Good idea. i love this sentense : it was a gift from the love of your life

#50 jabberwockie

jabberwockie

Huddle Movie Buff

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 09:18 AM

My girlfriend bought me a knock off Newtow jersey and it is a really nice jersey but its Tennessee Titan / Tar Heel blue. She tried to return it but apparently she can't. She has already ordered a nice white one for me. So my question is, what do I do with this Jersey? I would just wear it, but when I look down it just doesn't seem right. If you can't tell by my id name I really like our blue.

Hey man, In my short history here I'm like the unofficial supporter of wearing whatever the *expletive* you want to as a fan. I myself received a knockoff smith jersey a few years back as a gift and was accused of supporting terrorists on this forum by someone I won't mention by name. Just like another poster on here mentioned, wear it if you want to because it was a sincere gift from your significant other, or don't wear it if it bothers you and your woman understands the reason. Either way it's a good problem to have because you got the real one now and an extra one and everyone can be happy. :D

#51 Guest_moninghaly_*

Guest_moninghaly_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 February 2012 - 06:48 AM

Hey man, In my short history here I'm like the unofficial supporter of wearing whatever the *expletive* you want to as a fan. I myself received a knockoff smith jersey a few years back as a gift and was accused of supporting terrorists on this forum by someone I won't mention by name. Just like another poster on here mentioned, wear it if you want to because it was a sincere gift from your significant other, or don't wear it if it bothers you and your woman understands the reason. Either way it's a good problem to have because you got the real one now and an extra one and everyone can be happy. :D

yes , you are right . we are not wearing the jersey to amuse of anyone .just to get the right one for ourselves.

#52 phidelt649

phidelt649

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 11:44 AM

I love knockoffs if they are done right. I own quite a few authentic jerseys but I like to collect them as well and $150 a pop is just too much. These knockoffs cost me $25 a piece. I know the Cam one isn't official, but I missed out on the Reebok Shadow jerseys a few years ago and have been kicking myself ever since (btw, if anyone has one of those size 48-52 and wants to sell it, let me know!)

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

And a Beason one from the same company.
Posted Image

#53 DoWorkBson

DoWorkBson

Hopped up out the bed

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 02:02 PM

Youve inspired me. Im gonna make a murdered out cam jersey when the nike blanks come out. No offense but it will be way more awesome then the one you have. That one looks like poo.

#54 phidelt649

phidelt649

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 04:32 PM

Youve inspired me. Im gonna make a murdered out cam jersey when the nike blanks come out. No offense but it will be way more awesome then the one you have. That one looks like poo.

Can't wait to see it.

#55 DoWorkBson

DoWorkBson

Hopped up out the bed

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 05:55 PM

I would post the newton one I made at the end of this year but I don't want a bunch of copy cats not to mention I don't know how to post pics ...

#56 phidelt649

phidelt649

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 10:17 PM

I would post the newton one I made at the end of this year but I don't want a bunch of copy cats not to mention I don't know how to post pics ...

Makes perfect sense. So with that logic I'm assuming you don't wear it in public either?

No, but seriously, email yourself the picture from your cellphone, save it to your desktop, go to a free image site such as imgur.com (doesn't even require a signup) and then upload your picture. Copy the "BB Code" link they provide and presto....pictures posted.

#57 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,381 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 04:33 AM

The Panther head on that Jon Beason jersey made me lol. Looks like our mascot if he had down syndrome.

#58 phidelt649

phidelt649

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 09:22 AM

For all of those PM'ing me about where I got the jerseys, the site was a Chinese site that is no longer up and running. About two months after I got these ones, I went online to make a larger under and I just get the "Website not found" error. If it ever pops back up, I'll be sure to let you guys know.

#59 Guest_moninghaly_*

Guest_moninghaly_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 February 2012 - 05:50 AM

so .... it's down as weiketrade did ? it's been three days i cant open it . All I'm getting is a HTTP404 error when i'm on business here in China .

#60 Guest_moninghaly_*

Guest_moninghaly_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 February 2012 - 06:58 AM

I love knockoffs if they are done right. I own quite a few authentic jerseys but I like to collect them as well and $150 a pop is just too much. These knockoffs cost me $25 a piece. I know the Cam one isn't official, but I missed out on the Reebok Shadow jerseys a few years ago and have been kicking myself ever since (btw, if anyone has one of those size 48-52 and wants to sell it, let me know!)

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

And a Beason one from the same company.
Posted Image

fascinating

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com