#1 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 05 January 2012 - 11:18 AM

Aired last night after midnight live on CNN. Awesome interview. How anyone can argue with his ideals is beyond me. Take a listen

Like I said... Awesome. A fair Interview and amazing results.

#2 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 05 January 2012 - 03:32 PM

Bump... Because people need to hear his policies.

Listen to man himself, and not what you hear about him on the news, before cementing your candidate this summer/fall

#3 Niner National

Niner National

• HUDDLER
  • 3,539 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 03:39 PM

Paul sounded a bit senile when questioned about the John Huntsman tweet.

I think the intrigue of Paul is that he is well spoken and sounds very smart. That matters to a lot of people. It definitely helped Clinton, Obama, and Reagan get elected.

Ron Paul is the choice of the B- intellects.

#4 jbland

jbland

Huddle Chiropractor

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 03:48 PM

Paul sounded a bit senile when questioned about the John Huntsman tweet.

I think the intrigue of Paul is that he is well spoken and sounds very smart. That matters to a lot of people. It definitely helped Clinton, Obama, and Reagan get elected.

Ron Paul is the choice of the B- intellects.

Or possible the choice of thinking americans who want the constitution to mean something.

#5 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,331 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 03:53 PM

ffs quit bumping your own threads or I will create a ron paul sticky and throw them all in one place. Either create better threads or be ok that no one wants to talk about them within 2 hours of creation.

#6 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 05 January 2012 - 04:00 PM

ffs quit bumping your own threads or I will create a ron paul sticky and throw them all in one place. Either create better threads or be ok that no one wants to talk about them within 2 hours of creation.

First off... Your math is flawed

Secondly... This is a video, don't want people to respond just want to make sure that this important real life info doesn't get lost underneath the whole
"Obama teleported to fuggin mars" threads.

No disrespect Panthro.

#7 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,331 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 04:04 PM

My math is off but my point is on.

Don't ruin it for the other Paulbots

*youre welcome for bumping it again ;)*

#8 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 05 January 2012 - 04:12 PM

My math is off but my point is on.

Don't ruin it for the other Paulbots

*youre welcome for bumping it again ;)*

Thanks Panthro

Serious question here: could you talk it over and maybe have a vote possibly to Create a new forum especially for "the election process"

If you think about it, it makes sense. The Tinderbox is usually used for conspiracy theories and not the political scene. There are real issues that could be discussed in such a forum. I know it would probably be a pain and another forum would mean more work for mods, but it could generate more traffic on the site... I know Zod would like that.

Think about it and discuss with other mods. I'm cool either way with the decision tat is made. Just doesn't make much sense to keep real world politics in with conspiracy theories, as it obviously detracts from the real issues at hand. I'd be curious as to what other huddler's views are in the coming election year regardless if they share my views or not. Thanks for your time.

#9 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,774 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 04:19 PM

I need to invent a conspiracy theory about why Ron Paul supporters are apparently everywhere but at the polls on election day.

#10 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,331 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 04:21 PM

Thanks Panthro

Serious question here: could you talk it over and maybe have a vote possibly to Create a new forum especially for "the election process"

If you think about it, it makes sense. The Tinderbox is usually used for conspiracy theories and not the political scene. There are real issues that could be discussed in such a forum. I know it would probably be a pain and another forum would mean more work for mods, but it could generate more traffic on the site... I know Zod would like that.

Think about it and discuss with other mods. I'm cool either way with the decision tat is made. Just doesn't make much sense to keep real world politics in with conspiracy theories, as it obviously detracts from the real issues at hand. I'd be curious as to what other huddler's views are in the coming election year regardless if they share my views or not. Thanks for your time.

We usually get together to talk about things like this once a month but unfortunately that's already passed for January. If I remember, I'll make a note on it, I'll bring it up for discussion in February.

#11 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,774 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 04:23 PM

I vote for a Ron Paul forum so i don't have to see his name 75 fuging times a day

#12 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 05 January 2012 - 04:27 PM

I need to invent a conspiracy theory about why Ron Paul supporters are apparently everywhere but at the polls on election day.

I'm pretty sure that Ron Paul voters turned out very well. In fact he only lost by 4,000 votes (less actually)

He also over doubled his vote count from 2008. In comparison Romney had slightly less votes than he did in 2008. I think that actually speaks volumes!

Additionally, here are all of the candidates latest #'s when it comes to campaign donations from Military personnel.

Meanwhile, in related news, it has once again been confirmed that Ron Paul received more campaign donations from active duty military personnel than any other presidential candidate, including Barack Obama.

Paul has collected $95,567 from individuals who listed their occupation as one of the branches of the US military or US Department of Defense.

Donor Obama Romney Gingrich Paul Santorum
National Guard $1,262 $0 $0 $4,068 $0
US Air Force $9,785 $4,400 $4,400 $23,736 $0
US Army $15,600 $3,500 $250 $24,503 $250
US Coast Guard $6,002 $0 $0 $3,716 $0
US Dept of Defense$27,613 $2,150 $0 $9,527 $0
US Marine Corps $1,700 $250 $0 $7,662 $0
US Military $200 $0 $0 $2,083 $0
US Navy $10,454 $3,000 $250 $20,272 $500
TOTAL $72,616 $13,300 $4,900 $95,567 $750

The latest analysis from the Center for Responsive Politics updates previous figures to cover the period between January to September 2011, and will be further updated to include the fourth quarter after the candidates file their year-end reports on Jan. 31.

Sorry that the chart is hard to follow. I'm posting from my phone and I'll fix it when I get home.

Edited by TruCatzFan, 05 January 2012 - 06:02 PM.

#13 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,774 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 04:36 PM

no need, we trust you, really

#14 JeramiahCopperfield

JeramiahCopperfield

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 08:31 PM

I vote for a Ron Paul forum so i don't have to see his name 75 fuging times a day

Have to? Lol.

#15 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,774 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 09:19 PM

The only place I like seeing his name is on Nick007s avatar

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com