Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alshon Jeffrey Declares...

41 posts in this topic

Posted

also according to Joe Schad's twitter feed.

Posted

I definitely think he could be good in the NFL, but big receivers like him are a dime a dozen and there are five that I would take ahead of him in this draft.

Posted

Big, slow and not going to be a Panther.

Posted

Big, slow and not going to be a Panther.

Slow is a little extreme. He's gone against 2 of the top cb prospects(Kirkpatrick and Dennard) in this draft and his speed was enough to beat both of them. What he lacks in speed, he more than compensates for with his size, strength, gifted catching ability and work ethic.

Posted

Slow is a little extreme. He's gone against 2 of the top cb prospects(Kirkpatrick and Dennard) in this draft and his speed was enough to beat both of them. What he lacks in speed, he more than compensates for with his size, strength, gifted catching ability and work ethic.

You left out him being a fatass. Dude has bust written all over him. Dwayne Jarrett showed promise in college too.

Posted

You sure about that FourPlayers.jpg

You forced me

Posted

You left out him being a fatass. Dude has bust written all over him. Dwayne Jarrett showed promise in college too.aside[/quote

Haven't you learned anything from everything we went thru with Cam? Remember how wrong so many people were about him? Assuming he's going to bust cuz you saw a picture of him looking chubby on the internet is ignorant.

He has as much in common with Jarrett as Cam does with Jemarcus

Posted

You sure about that FourPlayers.jpg

You forced me

According to the articles I read with direct quotes about his ethic, yes I am. It's just my opinion vs yours but I apparently have a more informed opinion through my research

Posted

There's only 1 WR in this draft I'd say is definitely a better prospect (Blackmon), and another I'd put on even ground (Floyd). Floyd's alcohol problems would outweight (heh unintentional pun) Jeffery's supposed weight and speed issues.

Posted

Lol at anything JOAT posts on the draft.

Zomg dwaft Dareus!!

Posted

Yeah speed definitely makes a wide receiver. Jerry Rice and Larry Fitz are burners.........

Posted

Before this past season I thought he was gonna be a sure pick for us this year but after this season I wouldn't even spit in his direction. There is better talent in other positons that I would rather us concentrate on. Lets see what his combine numbers look like