#1 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,925 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 05 January 2012 - 03:13 PM

I heard ex-CIA insider testimonials months ago about how Obama was involved in a secret program to explore Mars back in the 80's. Obama was in his late teens during this time, as said insiders claim they can recall quotes of Barry Soetoro talking about how he's going to be president in 30 years...how he is the son of Malcolm X, etc. Anyways, being that teleportation to different planets/locations via what they call the "jump room" does exist, I found this to be a very interesting possibility. People like Henry Deacon have come forwards speaking of these same concepts, describing that he had also been to Mars with this same technology. I hadn't heard much of this story since, until these two articles came out over the last 48 hours...

White House Denies CIA Teleported Obama to Mars

Forget Kenya. Never mind the secret madrassas. The sinister, shocking truth about Barack Obama’s past lies not in east Africa, but in outer space. As a young man in the early 1980s, Obama was part of a secret CIA project to explore Mars. The future president teleported there, along with the future head of Darpa.

That’s the assertion, at least, of a pair of self-proclaimed time-traveling, universe-exploring government agents. Andrew D. Basiago and William Stillings insist that they once served as “chrononauts” at Darpa’s behest, traversing the boundaries of time and space. They swear: A youthful Barack Obama was one of them.

Perhaps this all sounds fantastical, absurd, and more than a little nuts. We couldn’t agree more. That’s one of the reasons we love conspiracy theories — the more awesomely insane, the better. Each week during 2012, when the Mayans tell us to expect the apocalypse, Danger Room will peel back a new layer of crazy to expose those oh-so-cleverly hidden machinations powering this doomed plane of existence. Welcome — back — to Tinfoil Tuesday.

According to Basiago and Stillings, Obama isn’t just lying about his identity. He’s lying about his military service record, too. While his political opponents in 2008 attacked him for never serving, in truth, he was concealing his participation in a hidden CIA intergalactic program hosted at a California community college in 1980.

Officially, the White House says Obama never went to Mars. “Only if you count watching Marvin the Martian,” Tommy Vietor, the spokesman for the National Security Council, tells Danger Room. But that’s exactly what a secret chrononaut wants you to believe.

Obama wasn’t the only one making the otherworldly voyage. As “Barry Soetero,” the 19-year-old Obama was one of 10 youths selected to secretly teleport to and from Mars, forming a band of interplanetary Teen Titans. Regina Dugan, the director of Darpa, was another member.

Between 1981 and 1983, Obama is supposed to have visited Mars twice, by way of a teleportation chamber called a “jump room.” Basiago, a fellow chrononaut, told the website Exopolitics that he saw Obama “walk back to the jump room from across the Martian terrain.” To acknowledge his comrade, Obama is said to have told Basiago, “We’re here” — apparently, “with some sense of fatalism.”

It is not known what exactly Obama did on Mars. (Socializing Martian health care, perhaps? Building a birth-certificate printing press?) His mission was a perilous one, according to Basiago and Stillings. The CIA wished to “establish a defense regime protecting the Earth from threats from space” as well as a legal claim to “territorial sovereignty,” making Obama something of a Martian conquistador. Presumably, Obama’s CIA handlers needed him to “acclimate Martian humanoids and animals to their presence” in order to secure the U.S.-Martian alliance. (We’ll bet you weren’t even aware of Martian animals.)

“Simply put, your task is to be seen and not eaten,” an elder chrononaut, retired Army Maj. Ed Dames, is alleged to have told a young Obama.

You can scoff at the idea of Obama on Mars. But it explains a lot. Obviously the birth-certificate controversy is a side effect of Obama forgetting to sufficiently establish his fake identity as he learned to manipulate time and space. (Dugan has a demonstrated record of supporting space travel; the “jump room” must be broken.) And who else but a man accustomed to keeping the country’s most explosive secret would be comfortable waging so many undeclared wars? Ignore Basiago and Stillings at your own peril. If Obama’s reelected, the U.S. is finally colonizing Mars.

and the other...

Conspiracy Theory: Obama Went to Mars as Teen

By Jason Major
Universe Today

Forget 2012 prophecies, Mayan calendars and lurking planets that go only by the name "X" … there’s an even kookier conspiracy theory in town, and it has to do with our nation’s fearless leader and his teenage teleportation adventures on Mars.

Yes, you read that right.

It seems that two government employees and self-professed time-travelers — er, "chrononauts" — Andrew D. Basiago and William Stillings have come forth and named President Obama as one of their own, along with the current head of DARPA, Regina Dugan.

(DARPA, if you don’t know, is the agency responsible for keeping U.S. defense up-t0-date with advancements in technology. Begun as a response to the Sputnik program in the late 50s, DARPA finds ways to integrate cutting-edge tech developments into stuff the military might want.)

Basiago, a Washington state lawyer, says that he was part of a time travel program developed by DARPA in the 1970s code-named Project Pegasus. He and Stillings claim that both Obama and Dugan were in their "Mars training class" at California’s College of the Siskiyous in 1980, part of a group of 10 young adults chosen to travel to Mars via a top-secret teleportation "jump room."

They also claim that the then-19-year-old Barack Obama went by the name “Barry Soetero”.

But wait, there’s more.

The two former chrononauts also said that they encountered the future president at secret U.S. bases on Mars, which he is said to have visited twice between the years 1981 and 1983. On one instance Basiago said he even exchanged words with Ob — uh, Soetero — en route to the “jump room” while on Mars.

"We’re here," Basiago claims the young president-to-be said to him.

And the supposed reason for the secret teen task force’s Red Planet expedition? To “acclimate Martian humanoids and animals to their presence,” according to Basiago.

You know, to make good with the locals so there’d be no trouble when setting up camp.

White House officials have denied all allegations of the President’s Martian travels, or the existence of a Mars training class. But, of course, they would.

And you thought the whole birther thing was a bit extreme? Wake up sheeple, this is some real crazy here. Chrononaut style.

Anyways, I know i'll get flamed by the neanderthals who think this kind of stuff is merely science fiction...however this technology is very real. With info like this surfacing, I could see why the establishment has tried their absolute best to keep a very tight lid on Barry Soetoro's backround. All in all, this is an interesting read on a very real possibility. Welcome to the future my friends. Enjoy!

Edited by venom, 05 January 2012 - 08:59 PM.

#2 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,773 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 03:19 PM

he said sheeple LOL

#3 pantherfan49

pantherfan49

Angry inventor

• HUDDLER
  • 5,453 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 03:20 PM

so is he from Kenya or Mars?

#4 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 17,484 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 05 January 2012 - 03:20 PM

only a matter of time before he declares martian law, er I mean martial law.

#5 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,768 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 03:27 PM

I hear he didn't teleport...he rode Comet Elenin

#6 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 11,232 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 05 January 2012 - 03:56 PM

lol

#7 Inimicus

Inimicus

Life is better in a kayak

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,250 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 04:01 PM

I don't know whether to laugh or cry...

#8 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,327 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 04:05 PM

Obama is from Mars, Republican Men love the Penis?

#9 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,925 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 05 January 2012 - 04:11 PM

he said sheeple LOL

Well yea...obviously referring to people who think this sort of thing is impossible.

#10 mav1234

mav1234

• ALL-PRO
  • 16,762 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 04:13 PM

lol obama to mars, I bet there are quite a few Republicans wishing the CIA would do this again.

#11 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

The loud atheist minority drummed Tim Tevo out of the NFL.

• HUDDLER
  • 8,265 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 04:32 PM

this has to be a troll thread...

it just has to

#12 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,773 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 04:35 PM

i need to check into the film rights to this story

#13 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 05 January 2012 - 04:41 PM

I heard ex-CIA insider testimonials months ago about how Obama was involved in a secret program to explore Mars back in the 80's. Obama was in his late teens during this time, as said insiders claim they can recall quotes of Barry Soetoro talking about how he's going to be president 30 years from now and how he is the son of Malcolm X, etc. Anyways, being that teleportation to different planets/locations via what they call the "jump room" does exist, I found this to be a very interesting possibility. People like Henry Deacon have come forwards speaking of these same concepts, describing that he had also been to Mars with this same technology. Anyways, I hadn't heard much of this story since, until these two articles came out over the last 48 hours...

White House Denies CIA Teleported Obama to Mars

and the other...

Conspiracy Theory: Obama Went to Mars as Teen

Anyways, I know i'll get flamed by the neanderthals who think this kind of stuff is merely science fiction...however this technology is very real. With info like this surfacing, I could see why the establishment has tried their absolute best to keep a very tight lid on Barry Soetoro's backround. All in all, this is an interesting read on a very real possibility. Welcome to the future my friends. Enjoy!

Henry Deacon? The guy on Eureka?

#14 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,773 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 04:50 PM

Gives the term "Obamabot" a new meaning

#15 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER