Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

venom

White House Denies CIA Teleported Obama to Mars

179 posts in this topic

I know this all sounds far fetched and whatever the fact of the matter something is going on that nobody wants us to know about even if this is proved to be false the idea is fascinating! true or not we pay good money to watch this stuff at the movies. I always keep an open mind cause so much information is out there and it's 99% fake but that 1% is real and that's the poo I look forward too. I would never call somebody out for what they believe in no matter how strange it sounds.

side note.

I saw a UFO once does that make me a quack? My family was in the car we all saw it and at that moment my whole outlook on stuff like this has changed. What I saw that night was unreal and if that was possible then anything is possible,nothing will shock me now.

I know this all sounds far fetched and whatever the fact of the matter something is going on that nobody wants us to know about even if this is proved to be false the idea is fascinating! true or not we pay good money to watch this stuff at the movies. I always keep an open mind cause so much information is out there and it's 99% fake but that 1% is real and that's the poo I look forward too. I would never call somebody out for what they believe in no matter how strange it sounds.

side note.

I saw a UFO once does that make me a quack? My family was in the car we all saw it and at that moment my whole outlook on stuff like this has changed. What I saw that night was unreal and if that was possible then anything is possible,nothing will shock me now.

Ive seen 3 UFO's in the past 4 months...with the most recent being Friday night. Awesome stuff!

lol those weren't ufos they were brain cells dying

oh ok thanks for clearing that up for me :rolleyes:

I've seen a UFO before too. I choose to believe that it's secret military aircraft instead of some advanced race from another Galaxy that for some reason want to come to our planet and cruise around.

Secret government aircraft could always be a possibility...from what ive read though is most of these advanced military crafts are super stealth and completely undetectable. These things being visable to the public would kind of defeat their purpose...unless they intentionally wanted people to think they were extraterrestrial UFO's...who knows haha.

I have also seen UFO's. The other day, I saw something flying and I couldn't identify it, ergo Unidentified Flying Objects. I eventually narrowed it down to a Hawk or a Buzzard.

I have also seen UFO's. The other day, I saw something flying and I couldn't identify it, ergo Unidentified Flying Objects. I eventually narrowed it down to a Hawk or a Buzzard.

I think it was condorman.

Condorman_02.jpg

Alien hawk or buzzard

Haha how could you get a hawk or buzzard confused with a potential UFO?

I wonder how bizarre a claim would have to be for venom to be sceptical of it.

Someone should start a thread, we can test what kind of crazy poo we can convince him of.