Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

White House Denies CIA Teleported Obama to Mars

181 posts in this topic

Posted

I would love to hear the science behind jump rooms.

Basically you would make a strong enough magnetic field to bend space time to fold space. Then have a device that makes a sort of "door" to stroll through.

Posted

this middle aged lady, who is unmarried, came to my parents house last month and asked if she could put a Romney banner in our yard. My folks said no. They don't want ANYONES banner in their yard.

She also had a book that said Obama was an alien and tried to convince my parents of all sorts of batshit crazy talk about how if he's relected the world will end, and Obama was a muslim alien. She seriously told my mom and dad that Obama is an alien. Whether she meant alien from Mars or Alien from another country I'm not sure.

Posted

Man are yall seriously telling me that some of you think that Obama had Scotty beam him up from Mars?

Posted

Yes they are...

Posted

How did I miss this thread when it first came out

Posted

U haz brain I guess

1 person likes this

Posted

Basically you would make a strong enough magnetic field to bend space time to fold space. Then have a device that makes a sort of "door" to stroll through.

Yeah that sort of makes sense from my "relativity 101" class. It's basically the same as time travel, right?

Posted

Yeah that sort of makes sense from my "relativity 101" class. It's basically the same as time travel, right?

PFFTTT I dont fuging know, I got that poo from Star Trek and Comic Books :)

1 person likes this

Posted

PFFTTT I dont fuging know, I got that poo from Star Trek and Comic Books :)

I'm sure it's the same thing.

Posted

http://www.veteranst...osaurs-on-mars/

I always suspected that these stories were some sort of disinfo psyop. I just didn't know to what end.

Damn...Alfred Webre's been getting a lot of heat recenty. In hindsight it shouldve been completely obvious that he was a disinfo agent...he was always talking about weird things no one else in the field was. Glad to have some light shed on all that, haha.

1 person likes this

Posted

I would love to hear the science behind jump rooms.

Basically, we need Jerry O'Connell and John Rhys-Davies with a splash of James Spader

Posted

Honegger shared with me her concerns about Webre's time machines, beam-me-up-Scotty "jump rooms," and carniverous martian plesiosaurs. If this stuff got mixed up with the hard, undeniable evidence that 9/11 was a false-flag operation, it would make the 9/11 truth movement look like a bunch of loonies who accept crazy stories unsupported by evidence.