Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

White House Denies CIA Teleported Obama to Mars

181 posts in this topic

Posted

I heard ex-CIA insider testimonials months ago about how Obama was involved in a secret program to explore Mars back in the 80's. Obama was in his late teens during this time, as said insiders claim they can recall quotes of Barry Soetoro talking about how he's going to be president 30 years from now and how he is the son of Malcolm X, etc. Anyways, being that teleportation to different planets/locations via what they call the "jump room" does exist, I found this to be a very interesting possibility. People like Henry Deacon have come forwards speaking of these same concepts, describing that he had also been to Mars with this same technology. Anyways, I hadn't heard much of this story since, until these two articles came out over the last 48 hours...

White House Denies CIA Teleported Obama to Mars

and the other...

Conspiracy Theory: Obama Went to Mars as Teen

Anyways, I know i'll get flamed by the neanderthals who think this kind of stuff is merely science fiction...however this technology is very real. With info like this surfacing, I could see why the establishment has tried their absolute best to keep a very tight lid on Barry Soetoro's backround. All in all, this is an interesting read on a very real possibility. Welcome to the future my friends. Enjoy!

Henry Deacon? The guy on Eureka?

Posted

Gives the term "Obamabot" a new meaning

Posted

I believe it. :)

Posted

I've decided venom isn't crazy after all. I now think he is the funniest person on the planet.

Posted

I honestly never had laughed at a thread title before.

Guess there is a first time for everything.

Posted

this has to be a troll thread...

it just has to

No sir, not in the least. Apparently this is way too much for some of you to wrap your minds around eh?

Posted

And in unrelated, but just as plausible news, it appears Abraham Lincoln was an avid vampire hunter... Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

Posted

No sir, not in the least. Apparently this is way too much for some of you to wrap your minds around eh?

Yes...yes it is

Posted

blackbush213.jpg
1 person likes this

Posted

The truth shall set you free!

1 person likes this

Posted

The truth shall set you free!

& weed'll make you say dumb poo!

Posted

What's sad is that its only the first week of January and this is a lock for thread of the year