Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

White House Denies CIA Teleported Obama to Mars

181 posts in this topic

Posted

What's sad is that its only the first week of January and this is a lock for thread of the year

Oh, I don't know. I think you might be underestimating the tinderbox posters. I am sure they can come up with some even better. :)

Posted

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Posted

Yes...yes it is

Well fwiw, i'm sure similiar technology was used back in the 40's when the USS Eldridge was teleported from the Philadelphia Naval yard to Norfolk Virginia under a project called the Philadelphia Experiment...but i'm sure you think thats a load of crap too.

Posted

Well fwiw, i'm sure similiar technology was used back in the 40's when the USS Eldridge was teleported from the Philadelphia Naval yard to Norfolk Virginia under a project called the Philadelphia Experiment...but i'm sure you think thats a load of crap too.

i thought that was about cloaking and poo, not teleportation

Posted

i thought that was about cloaking and poo, not teleportation

I'm sure it was about both...but apparently the ship did teleport from PA to VA back in '43. Ive read that when the ship rematerialized, a good portion of the crew was literally stuck in the hull of the boat...like their bodies became one, and infused with the walls. This happened to those who did not remember where they were in accordance to the design of the ship during the [non-physical] teleportation process.

Posted

Here's an interesting Project Camelot discussion with David Wilcock from 2007 talking about what they've learned of the "jump room" from their inside sources...one of them being "Henry Deacon" who I mentioned earlier. Enjoy!

Posted

Obviously the birth-certificate controversy is a side effect of Obama forgetting to sufficiently establish his fake identity as he learned to manipulate time and space.

this is amazing, this one quote makes reading all of that worthwhile.

also lol martian conquistador let me guess the face on mars is a monument he had built to himself?

Posted

this is amazing, this one quote makes reading all of that worthwhile.

also lol martian conquistador let me guess the face on mars is a monument he had built to himself?

Haha yea...the writers of both articles seemed to have not taken this story very seriously.

Posted

Henry Deacon? The guy on Eureka?

Haha no..."Henry Deacon" is actually an alias he goes by to keep his identity hidden, being this is very very sensative stuff he's speaking out about.

Posted

he also wants to explore Uranus...:lol:

Posted

Here is Chrononaut Andrew D. Basiago on Coast to Coast speaking of the "jump room" and the Mars visitation program in the 80's...super interesting stuff. Parts 1-3 (of 6) below...

Posted

The venom cycle:

-post the absolute most bizzare and insane poo imaginable

-call everyone zombies etc for being brainwashed for believing "anything they are told"

-come to the realization that the entire thing was a hoax and blame the illuminati for him believing it