Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

venom

White House Denies CIA Teleported Obama to Mars

179 posts in this topic

Obviously the birth-certificate controversy is a side effect of Obama forgetting to sufficiently establish his fake identity as he learned to manipulate time and space.

this is amazing, this one quote makes reading all of that worthwhile.

also lol martian conquistador let me guess the face on mars is a monument he had built to himself?

this is amazing, this one quote makes reading all of that worthwhile.

also lol martian conquistador let me guess the face on mars is a monument he had built to himself?

Haha yea...the writers of both articles seemed to have not taken this story very seriously.

Henry Deacon? The guy on Eureka?

Haha no..."Henry Deacon" is actually an alias he goes by to keep his identity hidden, being this is very very sensative stuff he's speaking out about.

Here is Chrononaut Andrew D. Basiago on Coast to Coast speaking of the "jump room" and the Mars visitation program in the 80's...super interesting stuff. Parts 1-3 (of 6) below...

The venom cycle:

-post the absolute most bizzare and insane poo imaginable

-call everyone zombies etc for being brainwashed for believing "anything they are told"

-come to the realization that the entire thing was a hoax and blame the illuminati for him believing it

Do you believe everything you read?

Do you believe everything you read?

Do you? I do understand that it would be extremely difficult to even consider this information without any backround knowledge on these concepts. With these threads i'm more or less trying to plant the seed and hope that it may spark some people's interest to dive further into these things :)

maybe if ron paul's elected we can cease any involvement in martian affairs

btw you'd think with all this "superior" technology the government apparently possesses that it would take more than a fake name to keep this guy safe

i mean if they can teleport to other planets he should be easy to sniff out and sell to the greys for technology so they can experiment on him