Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

White House Denies CIA Teleported Obama to Mars

180 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Do you believe everything you read?

Posted · Report post

Do you believe everything you read?

Do you? I do understand that it would be extremely difficult to even consider this information without any backround knowledge on these concepts. With these threads i'm more or less trying to plant the seed and hope that it may spark some people's interest to dive further into these things :)

Posted · Report post

maybe if ron paul's elected we can cease any involvement in martian affairs

Posted · Report post

btw you'd think with all this "superior" technology the government apparently possesses that it would take more than a fake name to keep this guy safe

i mean if they can teleport to other planets he should be easy to sniff out and sell to the greys for technology so they can experiment on him

Posted · Report post

btw you'd think with all this "superior" technology the government apparently possesses that it would take more than a fake name to keep this guy safe

i mean if they can teleport to other planets he should be easy to sniff out and sell to the greys for technology so they can experiment on him

Not to mention just go back in time & kill him.

Posted · Report post

maybe if ron paul's elected we can cease any involvement in martian affairs

I heard the space navy was sending a space plane carrier their just to antagonize them.

Posted · Report post

I am pos repping venom for this thread. It made the evening much more entertaining.

Posted · Report post

tell me....if its sooooooooo omgz!!! outlandish then y did the wh feel the need to respond?

Posted · Report post

Venom could you make a thread that can get updated with "strange news" and your info on such news? I find alot of your input on things interesting. Is there a website youd recommend?

I like watching Ancient Aliens, Brad Meltzer decoded and other shows like these, so Im sure you have feedback on alot this. Just watched a couple of shows about the secret Nazi weapons (the Bell), secret bases, and the Spear of Destiny.

Posted · Report post

This thread made my particles transpose

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

people laugh at this but OMGZZ!!!! JERZZEY SHORE!!!!!!!

fugin sad

Posted · Report post

Venom could you make a thread that can get updated with "strange news" and your info on such news? I find alot of your input on things interesting. Is there a website youd recommend?

I like watching Ancient Aliens, Brad Meltzer decoded and other shows like these, so Im sure you have feedback on alot this. Just watched a couple of shows about the secret Nazi weapons (the Bell), secret bases, and the Spear of Destiny.

Haha I suppose I could start a thread like that. Usually i'll stick with one "out there thread" every couple months...although i'm sure there are those who would classify all of my threads as being of such haha. As far as info on this stuff goes, i could PM you a bunch of links and names of good books if you want.