Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

White House Denies CIA Teleported Obama to Mars

181 posts in this topic

Posted

people laugh at this but OMGZZ!!!! JERZZEY SHORE!!!!!!!

fugin sad

You'd think people would find something like this intriguing, and make for fun and thought-provoking discussion...but no, the vultures gotta come out with their pitch forks and slander away haha.

Posted

fugin sad

Yeah... the thing is Jersey Shore actually happened.

Posted

fugin sad

the jersey shore thread was satire...

Posted

no dude let them keep feeding their own delusion that they're the only two people in the world that's just aware of everything and everybody else is just meandering to and fro their conformist commitments with their ipod headphones in, babbling rihanna lyrics and ignoring the real pressing issues, like what they post on prisonplanet

it's cute

1 person likes this

Posted

You'd think people would find something like this intriguing, and make for fun and thought-provoking discussion...but no, the vultures gotta come out with their pitch forks and slander away haha.

The possibility of Tyche is interesting discussion. Finding the Higgs boson is thought provoking.

This just is just sci-fi by people who don't understand the sci part.

Posted

Haha I suppose I could start a thread like that. Usually i'll stick with one "out there thread" every couple months...although i'm sure there are those who would classify all of my threads as being of such haha. As far as info on this stuff goes, i could PM you a bunch of links and names of good books if you want.

Feel free to pm away. Reading about Base 211 now. When you post stuff I find myself "googling" away.

Posted

i know. but dont think for a second half of merica didnt tune in.

Posted

What if instead of the smush room we televise them sending snooki to mars in the jump room? I'd pay to watch that, and buy whatever products were featured during the commercial breaks.

Posted

fugin sad

actually, you have no idea how much i hope this (obama can teleport to mars theory) is true

Posted

So how many electoral votes is Mars worth? Chances Obama carries it in November? Doubtful I think; Mars is definitely a red plan... er, state.

Posted

So how many electoral votes is Mars worth? Chances Obama carries it in November? Doubtful I think; Mars is definitely a red plan... er, state.

There is so much voter fraud going on in Mars, you really never can tell which way Mars will go.

Posted

They are going to teleport the florida election board to mars to clean things up.