Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

White House Denies CIA Teleported Obama to Mars

181 posts in this topic

Posted

Marvin-Martian-Cartoon-Photos.jpg

At last, after two thousand years of research, the illudium Q-36 teleportation space modulator is ready.

Posted

And I suppose you guys have forgotten than any thread from Venom or any thread mentioning Ron Paul automatically starts off with 5 stars. Cmon guys, get with it.

Posted

"Ignore Basiago and Stillings at your own peril. If Obama’s reelected, the U.S. is finally colonizing Mars."

Uh.... oh no?

Posted

Apparently we've already colonized Mars, or have been attempting to at least. It's said that some 500,000 people over past decades have lived on the surface of mars...however with some 70%-80% of them dying due to lack of provisions or being killed by predator species.

Posted

or being killed by predator species.

Dude.... your brain must terrify you.

Posted

Dude.... your brain must terrify you.

Haha why would you say that? I'm just reporting what those who have been involved in these projects are saying.

Posted

It's one thing to be open to possibilities, it's quite another to believe any BS story hook line & sinker.

These people that are telling these stories are schiesters taking money from mouth breathing baffoons.

There's alot of snake oil out there, don't forget to be a skeptic.

Posted

Apparently we've already colonized Mars, or have been attempting to at least. It's said that some 500,000 people over past decades have lived on the surface of mars...however with some 70%-80% of them dying due to lack of provisions or being killed by predator species.

Is that what happened to all those people of the jet that slammed into the Pentagon, that really didn't???

Posted

It's one thing to be open to possibilities, it's quite another to believe any BS story hook line & sinker.

These people that are telling these stories are schiesters taking money from mouth breathing baffoons.

There's alot of snake oil out there, don't forget to be a skeptic.

Whether or not these specific events regarding Obama are true or not is another story...but i'd like to give the Chrononaut's stories the benefit of the doubt being they'd have no reason to lie, and nothing to gain from a story that is as "out there" as most people would perceive this knowledge to be. On top of that they seem extremely genuine and are not part of any "snake-oil" organization.

However, I do know this type of teleportation technology does exist, and has secretly been developed over the past 70 years. Because of this is why I said Obama's involvement in these esoteric arenas could very well be a real possibility, hence the point of this thread...well...that and to help get people's gears turning in their brains and opening up their minds to the very real existance of technology that would normally be considered science fiction.

Posted

Is that what happened to all those people of the jet that slammed into the Pentagon, that really didn't???

I would say it's quite possible that the people that "died" on the plane that "hit" the pentagon never even existed.

There is documented proof of the U.S. Government planning staged deaths of imaginary people to gain support for their agendas.

Posted

venom, how do you know those technologies exist?

Posted

However, I do know this type of teleportation technology does exist

It certainly does not, why would it be kept secret? That kind of technology could completely reshape the entire earth, the way we move about and ship goods would become obsolete instantly.

I could move to a villa in Italy and keep my job in NC.

I could go to China for Chinese food, and drop by the Netherlands for some good weed.

Your assertion that these con-men have nothing to gain by telling BS stories is naive.

They likely gain some income telling this hoax to others, either through books sales or speaking fees.

For some it may be as simple as an unaddressed adolscent need to be listened to.

Whatever the reason, please believe me when I tell you... There is no secret jump room.