Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

White House Denies CIA Teleported Obama to Mars

181 posts in this topic

Posted

The cusp of greatness? You mean hilarity? Seriously.

You guys need to stop believing everything you read on the internet. There are many, many reasons people would bullpoo about this stuff. It's not real. Some of the conspiracy stuff has merit, this does not.

Haha...what about books, can we believe those?

Would you agree there is a ton to this world and our existance that is conventionally unknown? You cant think that the status-quo on this area is the end all be all, right?

While we apparently need to "stop believing everything we read on the internet," ill say that you need to stop making assumptions about things that you havent done any research into. That is not logical manner of deciphering truth. Why would you say this stuff is not real...simply just because?

Posted

I recently discovered (via the Internet) that Nicholas Cage is a vampire, the return of Jesus has been announced on a grilled cheese sandwich and a deposed Nigerian prince is about to wire $40 million into my bank account.

Srsly don't knock it,this poo is all true. :eek:

Posted

I recently discovered (via the Internet) that Nicholas Cage is a vampire, the return of Jesus has been announced on a grilled cheese sandwich and a deposed Nigerian prince is about to wire $40 million into my bank account.

Srsly don't knock it,this poo is all true. :eek:

Don't you think you're acting a bit contradictory right now? What happened to the Tarheel31 from a few weeks back?

Posted

Don't you think you're acting a bit contradictory right now? What happened to the Tarheel31 from a few weeks back?

I haven't acted contradictory in the slightest.

I say there are some pretty glaring inconsistencies in the "official" story of what happened on 911.

I say there are some fairly obivous schemes that a few wealthy families conspired to build into our monetary systems.

I say our political process is blatantly flawed and the great majority of us are taken advantage of due to it.

YOU SAY OUR PRESIDENT GOES TO fuging MARS IN A fuging TIME MACHINE! :eek::eek::eek:

Pardon me for not agreeing with your ridiculous delusion.

Fact is the ENTIRE reason that 911 truth never got a fair shake is because of people like you...

Start to raise a few valid questions like "Why were the flight intercept protocols changed for high jacked aircraft 3 months before 911?"

and people will take notice.

Follow that up with "Why did our Government make a trade agreement with inter galactic space reptiles?" and everything you have ever stated is instantly dismissed.

(by sane people anyway)

You really need to reel it back in a bit buddy.

Posted

Haha...what about books, can we believe those?

Would you agree there is a ton to this world and our existance that is conventionally unknown? You cant think that the status-quo on this area is the end all be all, right?

While we apparently need to "stop believing everything we read on the internet," ill say that you need to stop making assumptions about things that you havent done any research into. That is not logical manner of deciphering truth. Why would you say this stuff is not real...simply just because?

"Believe" books? Sure, you can if you want, but just because it's in print, be it on the internet or on paper, doesn't make it true. People write all kinds of bullcrap all the time, for a variety of reasons.

It is one thing to say we don't understand everything about existence and another to say "Well there must be space travelling presidents who wage war on Mars."

It's difficult to research this poo because it's completely ridiculous. I've tried actually looking at some of it and it's so full of garbage, hearsay... god you've got nothing at all reliable, no actual science to back any of this up, just a bunch of testimonials that are completely insane.

Right now there is no way this stuff is true because we do not yet have that technology. If we did, a lot would be different... starting with the fact that people like you wouldn't exist because the government would just vaporize you if they really wanted the truth to stay hidden.

Posted

"Believe" books? Sure, you can if you want, but just because it's in print, be it on the internet or on paper, doesn't make it true. People write all kinds of bullcrap all the time, for a variety of reasons.

It is one thing to say we don't understand everything about existence and another to say "Well there must be space travelling presidents who wage war on Mars."

It's difficult to research this poo because it's completely ridiculous. I've tried actually looking at some of it and it's so full of garbage, hearsay... god you've got nothing at all reliable, no actual science to back any of this up, just a bunch of testimonials that are completely insane.

Right now there is no way this stuff is true because we do not yet have that technology. If we did, a lot would be different... starting with the fact that people like you wouldn't exist because the government would just vaporize you if they really wanted the truth to stay hidden.

It's actually very easy to look into this stuff, you just have to know where to start. There are plenty of facts that can explain how this technology works and how these things are a reality. An excellent introduction to the base of this understanding can be found in David Wilcock's "The Source Field Investigations." He supports every one of his cliams with data scientists have collected over centuries. It's remarkable stuff.

And whoever said anything about presidents waging war on mars?

Look, I know it sounds fantastic, but we've been utilizing this technology since the 80's. It is very real. If ET's have this technology then who's to we havent gotten ahold of this knowledge from them in one way or another?

Posted

Posted

I like how the guy states at the end how he can provide all kinds of names and info to prove he isn't a bullshitter.

All he needs to do is tell people "Hey, theres gonna be a bad earthquakes on this day!" and we will know he isn't full of it.

But he can't, because he is a dope.

invention-lying-poster.jpg

Posted

Wait just a minute!

Boy am I embarassed, I owe venom a huge apology.

I just started to do some research into this subject and found a very well documented story that proves it is all true.

these 2 dudes...

doc-and-marty.jpg

Have traveled to the past and the future, they video taped all of their expeditions and are showing the trilogy of documentaries on HBO.

Sorry venom, I will never doubt you again!

Posted

Wait just a minute!

Boy am I embarassed, I owe venom a huge apology.

I just started to do some research into this subject and found a very well documented story that proves it is all true.

these 2 dudes...

Have traveled to the past and the future, they video taped all of their expeditions and are showing the trilogy of documentaries on HBO.

Sorry venom, I will never doubt you again!

I'm disappointed in you. Given your imput and perspectives on other ares of knowledge you subscribe to, which is generally considered to be "conspiratorial"...i'd figured your attitude towards all this would be of a different, less-condescending tune. Right now youre acting very sheeple-esque.

Posted

I like how the guy states at the end how he can provide all kinds of names and info to prove he isn't a bullpooter.

All he needs to do is tell people "Hey, theres gonna be a bad earthquakes on this day!" and we will know he isn't full of it.

But he can't, because he is a dope.

All he needs to do is predict an earthquake? What are you talking about?

Posted

All he needs to do is predict an earthquake? What are you talking about?

Couldn't a time traveler easily prove his authenticity by informing us the exact date of a significant event?

For example, Marty proves he is from the future by informing Doc the exact date and time that lightning will strike the clock tower.

Wouldn't something like that be fairly simple for an authentic "crononaut"?