179 replies to this topic

#61 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,024 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 08:47 AM

Posted Image

At last, after two thousand years of research, the illudium Q-36 teleportation space modulator is ready.

#62 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,878 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 08:56 AM

And I suppose you guys have forgotten than any thread from Venom or any thread mentioning Ron Paul automatically starts off with 5 stars. Cmon guys, get with it.

#63 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,927 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 11:34 AM

"Ignore Basiago and Stillings at your own peril. If Obama’s reelected, the U.S. is finally colonizing Mars."

Uh.... oh no?

#64 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,907 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 06 January 2012 - 02:32 PM

Apparently we've already colonized Mars, or have been attempting to at least. It's said that some 500,000 people over past decades have lived on the surface of mars...however with some 70%-80% of them dying due to lack of provisions or being killed by predator species.

Edited by venom, 06 January 2012 - 02:59 PM.

#65 Tarheel31

Tarheel31

cynical pessimist

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 02:38 PM

or being killed by predator species.

Dude.... your brain must terrify you.

#66 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,907 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 06 January 2012 - 02:46 PM

Dude.... your brain must terrify you.

Haha why would you say that? I'm just reporting what those who have been involved in these projects are saying.

#67 Tarheel31

Tarheel31

cynical pessimist

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 03:35 PM

It's one thing to be open to possibilities, it's quite another to believe any BS story hook line & sinker.

These people that are telling these stories are schiesters taking money from mouth breathing baffoons.

There's alot of snake oil out there, don't forget to be a skeptic.

#68 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,081 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 06 January 2012 - 03:45 PM

Apparently we've already colonized Mars, or have been attempting to at least. It's said that some 500,000 people over past decades have lived on the surface of mars...however with some 70%-80% of them dying due to lack of provisions or being killed by predator species.

Is that what happened to all those people of the jet that slammed into the Pentagon, that really didn't???

#69 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,907 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 06 January 2012 - 04:00 PM

It's one thing to be open to possibilities, it's quite another to believe any BS story hook line & sinker.

These people that are telling these stories are schiesters taking money from mouth breathing baffoons.

There's alot of snake oil out there, don't forget to be a skeptic.

Whether or not these specific events regarding Obama are true or not is another story...but i'd like to give the Chrononaut's stories the benefit of the doubt being they'd have no reason to lie, and nothing to gain from a story that is as "out there" as most people would perceive this knowledge to be. On top of that they seem extremely genuine and are not part of any "snake-oil" organization.

However, I do know this type of teleportation technology does exist, and has secretly been developed over the past 70 years. Because of this is why I said Obama's involvement in these esoteric arenas could very well be a real possibility, hence the point of this thread...well...that and to help get people's gears turning in their brains and opening up their minds to the very real existance of technology that would normally be considered science fiction.

Edited by venom, 06 January 2012 - 04:02 PM.

#70 Tarheel31

Tarheel31

cynical pessimist

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 04:00 PM

Is that what happened to all those people of the jet that slammed into the Pentagon, that really didn't???

I would say it's quite possible that the people that "died" on the plane that "hit" the pentagon never even existed.

There is documented proof of the U.S. Government planning staged deaths of imaginary people to gain support for their agendas.

#71 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,525 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 04:04 PM

venom, how do you know those technologies exist?

#72 Tarheel31

Tarheel31

cynical pessimist

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 04:07 PM

However, I do know this type of teleportation technology does exist

It certainly does not, why would it be kept secret? That kind of technology could completely reshape the entire earth, the way we move about and ship goods would become obsolete instantly.

I could move to a villa in Italy and keep my job in NC.
I could go to China for Chinese food, and drop by the Netherlands for some good weed.

Your assertion that these con-men have nothing to gain by telling BS stories is naive.
They likely gain some income telling this hoax to others, either through books sales or speaking fees.
For some it may be as simple as an unaddressed adolscent need to be listened to.

Whatever the reason, please believe me when I tell you... There is no secret jump room.

#73 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,958 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 06 January 2012 - 04:26 PM

Yo Venom, go answer the front door. Those nice men in white coats are here to help you.

You are getting scarier and scarier every day.

#74 MCP

MCP

Peace, Love, Uke

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 04:37 PM

However, I do know this type of teleportation technology does exist, and has secretly been developed over the past 70 years.

.... believe me when I tell you... There is no secret jump room.

Well crap, now what do I do, both say they know something for sure, and they both seem so sincere. Hmmmmm

#75 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,907 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 06 January 2012 - 04:49 PM

It certainly does not, why would it be kept secret? That kind of technology could completely reshape the entire earth, the way we move about and ship goods would become obsolete instantly.

I could move to a villa in Italy and keep my job in NC.
I could go to China for Chinese food, and drop by the Netherlands for some good weed.

Your assertion that these con-men have nothing to gain by telling BS stories is naive.
They likely gain some income telling this hoax to others, either through books sales or speaking fees.
For some it may be as simple as an unaddressed adolscent need to be listened to.

Whatever the reason, please believe me when I tell you... There is no secret jump room.

Haha...is this the same Tarheel31 that was posting on here a couple weeks ago? First off, how can you say these technologies don't exist? And it should be more than obvious why these technologies would be kept so hidden in the first place...just like how free energy and cures for cancer have been supressed...just like how the existance of intelligent life in our galaxy and their frequent visitation to our planet has been hidden as well.

Why would my assumption of their nothing to gain be naive? They arent trying to make any money, they dont have any books to sell, they arent looking to exploit anyone, they arent trying to start any cults, and they arent part of any organizations. Besides, the release of this information is very threatening to the establishment and the global psyop behind their presentation of our exitance. This information is liberating to humanity and our potential to thrive...I dont see anything malevolent about that at all.

If these stories and concepts didnt synchronize with the endless other resources and documents ive put hundreds and hundreds of hours of research into, then I wouldnt give it the time of day. The actuality behind our paradigm of existance is the esoteric of estoteric information...its the biggest conspiracy of all.

We know this technology exists due to the documentation and random insider consistency in their testimonials of these subjects over decades and decades. Similiar projects in the past such as the Montauk Project and the Philadelphia Experiment have been other conducted and well-known examples of these types of studies. Asides from the US, the Nazi's were also able to develop their own time traveling machine called "The Bell" back in the 40's from the reverse engineering of an extraterrestrial flying saucer that had [been intentionally crashed] in the Black Forest in Poland in 1936.

The United States Aerospace Command has been messing with these technologies for years now, and have traveled to different planets while having very in-depth interactions with various extraterrestrial species, even to the point where our government had made treaties with some of these races.

Look, don't take my word for it, but the information is out there and is extremely plentiful. I can send you a smorgasbord of references if you would like. This whole aspect to the esoteric information of the world is my absolute favorite, not to mention the most liberating info of all. Forget the political garbage, all of that is more or less a distraction. This arena is what it all comes down to.

The truth is stranger than fiction my friends, and thats a fact haha.

Edited by venom, 06 January 2012 - 06:55 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com