• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 PandaMan

PandaMan

• ALL-PRO
  • 492 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 03:29 AM

http://www.nfl.com/v..._content_stream

this award is pretty pooty anyways (compared to the AP Offensive/Defensive RotY award), fan votes usually are. But it'd still be cool to have Cam win as he deserves it more than anyone else on that list imo. Cast your ballots Panther nation!

pretty surprised they nominated Julio Jones instead of AJ Green but I guess they didn't want 2 Bengals on there.

#2 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,297 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 03:40 AM

get your imacros fired up and ready to vote a million times automatically just like the fans of other players will be doing if you think this award is important.

....which i don't btw.

#3 Swarly

Swarly

MichaelJordanLaughing.gif

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,221 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 03:44 AM

Posted Image

julio jones over aj green ahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

#4 Jangler

Jangler

that funky feeling to get you through

• HUDDLER
  • 47,830 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 04:00 AM

Posted Image

#5 jb_online

jb_online

Nag, Nag, Nag

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 04:30 AM

My votes are cast. I know it doesn't really mean anything... but he deserves all the recognition he can possibly get, and if he wanted this award, we sure as hell should get it for him.

Vote, my friends, vote!

#6 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,438 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 08:06 AM

When do they announce the real awards?

#7 bauss

bauss

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 09:56 AM

No Von Miller, and no AJ Green? Talk about getting recognition snubbed. Julio Jones and Patrick Peterson being on the ballot invalidates the entire thing anyways. I'm still voting for Cam irregardless. It's no contest.

Edited by baussneggar, 06 January 2012 - 09:58 AM.

#8 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,506 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 11:17 AM

No Von Miller, and no AJ Green? Talk about getting recognition snubbed. Julio Jones and Patrick Peterson being on the ballot invalidates the entire thing anyways. I'm still voting for Cam irregardless. It's no contest.

I guess they took all of the accomplishments for both of those guys and gave them to the QBs of the respective teams.

Anyway, it's funny when you read all what your QB has done this season. Cam has two paraghraphs of accomplishments while everyone else has one. I actually got tired reading all the records he broke.

Here's hoping next season it will be the team, as a whole, that is break all kinds of records in a positive way.

#9 bauss

bauss

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 11:25 AM

I guess they took all of the accomplishments for both of those guys and gave them to the QBs of the respective teams.

Anyway, it's funny when you read all what your QB has done this season. Cam has two paraghraphs of accomplishments while everyone else has one. I actually got tired reading all the records he broke.

Here's hoping next season it will be the team, as a whole, that is break all kinds of records in a positive way.

I went back to the link and Julio Jones was replaced by Von Miller.

Also, notice the amount of fluff in those paragraphs compared to Newtons.

Edited by baussneggar, 06 January 2012 - 11:31 AM.

#10 The TrueGrit

The TrueGrit

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 11:52 AM

Voted for Andy. I've never seen a 2nd round quarterback accomplish sooo much in his rookie season. To pick up the WCO in such a short time and lead his team to the playoffs is a testament to this kids abilities as a leader and a winner. Great job kid!!

#11 bauss

bauss

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 12:09 PM

Let me guess. Voted for Andy Dalton? You're the troll with one tale.

Posted Image

#12 The TrueGrit

The TrueGrit

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 12:22 PM

Hurts my feelings

Anyways, the title of the thread is "Pepsi Rookie of the Year" not "Vote For and Talk About Cam." I fail to see how this is trolling when other players were named here as well.

#13 bauss

bauss

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 12:36 PM

I think I heard a fart. Anyone else hear it?

Posted Image

#14 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,297 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 12:41 PM

Voted for Andy. I've never seen a 2nd round quarterback accomplish sooo much in his rookie season. To pick up the WCO in such a short time and lead his team to the playoffs is a testament to this kids abilities as a leader and a winner. Great job kid!!

kid did ok for a rookie QB taken in the 2nd round.

cam did things that no other QB has ever done. he's broken passing and rushing records. some records were for a rookie QB and others were for all QBs, yet the 2nd round kid who learned a WCO is more impressive.

giddyup.

#15 Future Of The Franchise

Future Of The Franchise

The Ambassador of Booty

• HUDDLER
  • 5,820 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 12:46 PM

When will people learn. Pepsi needs an option to vote for pi. I will boycott their product until the do. Rookie of the Year < Cam Newton < a slice of Pi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com