Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pepsi Rookie of the Year voting

43 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I think I heard a fart. Anyone else hear it?

[img]http://i.imgur.com/cTSJo.png[/img]
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='The TrueGrit']Voted for Andy. I've never seen a 2nd round quarterback accomplish sooo much in his rookie season. To pick up the WCO in such a short time and lead his team to the playoffs is a testament to this kids abilities as a leader and a winner. Great job kid!![/QUOTE]
kid did ok for a rookie QB taken in the 2nd round.

cam did things that no other QB has ever done. he's broken passing and rushing records. some records were for a rookie QB and others were for all QBs, yet the 2nd round kid who learned a WCO is more impressive.

giddyup.

Posted · Report post

When will people learn. Pepsi needs an option to vote for pi. I will boycott their product until the do. Rookie of the Year < Cam Newton < a slice of Pi

Posted · Report post

It would be a joke for anyone other then Cam to win this award, he was CLEARLY the rookie of the year.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='The TrueGrit']Voted for Andy. I've never seen a 2nd round quarterback accomplish sooo much in his rookie season. To pick up the WCO in such a short time and lead his team to the playoffs is a testament to this kids abilities as a leader and a winner. Great job kid!![/QUOTE]

Dalton was great, Cam was phenomenal.

Posted · Report post

got my imacro set

don't forget, this award is presented along side the AP rookie of the year awards before the super bowl at a major awards ceremony the NFL is trying to have rival the oscars

Posted · Report post

[quote name='The TrueGrit']Hurts my feelings

Anyways, the title of the thread is "Pepsi Rookie of the Year" not "Vote For and Talk About Cam." I fail to see how this is trolling when other players were named here as well.[/QUOTE]

yes, The TrueGrit, you are a unique snowflake.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='The TrueGrit:3525918']Voted for Andy. I've never seen a 2nd round quarterback accomplish sooo much in his rookie season. To pick up the WCO in such a short time and lead his team to the playoffs is a testament to this kids abilities as a leader and a winner. Great job kid!![/QUOTE]

Lol dalton is a great qb but unfortunately he will be in newton's shadow for this season.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Furiouspumpkin']Lol dalton is a great qb but unfortunately he will be in newton's shadow for this season.[/QUOTE]

Idk about that..The spotlight will be pretty bright this coming weekend.

Posted · Report post

I believe that the reason they snubbed AJ Green was to prevent a split of the vote between him and Dalton. In other words to improve Daltons chances of winning. Green deserved to be nominated. All of this is just my humble opinion. Go Cam!
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Andy Dalton = been there done that

Cam Newton = New hotness, never seen before

Posted · Report post

any other year it would be Dalton easy, but Cam deserves this award more IMO.