Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod...Who's the Dildo now?

123 posts in this topic

Posted

I love pissed off haters. My grin is as smug as it gets.

Posted

On 10 completions out of 21 attempts... a slant is the easiest pass to make a read on.

So if u r the broncos off cord and you have a qb who is not only in his first nfl playoff game but its against the top d in the league what passing plays do you call? Please tell me Sid Gllman!

Posted

He had John 3:16 yds tonight. True story.

Posted

So if u r the broncos off cord and you have a qb who is not only in his first nfl playoff game but its against the top d in the league what passing plays do you call? Please tell me Sid Gllman!

He would call the hard throws, obviously, since that makes the least amount of sense.

"Damn those Broncos for calling smart plays for their QB/team"

Posted

If you came away from this game thinking The Golden Calf of Bristol was a serviceable quarterback, you're an insufferable moron who needs some serious mental help.

Until I see The Golden Calf of Bristol win a game where the opposing team didn't play like a bunch of doped up retards that just spent the day eating bad mushrooms, or where their defensive coordinator wasn't tripping acid and pretending he was playing Tecmo Bowl, The Golden Calf of Bristol's nothing more than a criminally over-rated sack of crap getting undeserved accolades when he should be flipping burgers in some third world country for a living.

To all the The Golden Calf of Bristol lovers: BLOW ME.

Posted

I love how underneath your username it says "Giant dildo".

At least you're honest.

Are you still speaking for Zod?

Posted

If you came away from this game thinking The Golden Calf of Bristol was a serviceable quarterback, you're an insufferable moron who needs some serious mental help.

Until I see The Golden Calf of Bristol win a game where the opposing team didn't play like a bunch of doped up retards that just spent the day eating bad mushrooms, or where their defensive coordinator wasn't tripping acid and pretending he was playing Tecmo Bowl, The Golden Calf of Bristol's nothing more than a criminally over-rated sack of crap getting undeserved accolades when he should be flipping burgers in some third world country for a living.

Pay attention, kids. This is how you Hate.

Posted

Aww look at the cute wittle kid tryin to hate.

Posted

pstall are you seriously trying to give The Golden Calf of Bristol all the credit for that catch and run

Posted

Pay attention, kids. This is how you Hate.

Your attempt at blowing me was unsatisfactory.

Posted

Well considering the Broncos won he was serviceable

Posted

On 10 completions out of 21 attempts... a slant is the easiest pass to make a read on.

I don't care if the guy threw 5 completions out of 40 attempts. He had over 300 yards passing and 3 TD's. He's a 3rd string QB that has come off the bench and taken his team to the playoffs and beat the 6 time world champion Steelers.

Are you a Steelers fan?