Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

McCain on Leno

11 posts in this topic

Posted

you betcha

Posted

Wait a minute, wasn't she the best second choice to be president just a few months ago?

Country first....my ass.

Posted

Wait a minute, wasn't she the best second choice to be president just a few months ago?

Country first....my ass.

So can I buy those two photos from you or what? You damn non-PM answering sum bitch!

Posted

So McCain touted her as the best thing since sliced bread for the country as a whole during the campaign. But now that he lost, she's not even included in the potential leaders of the Pub party?

So was she a great choice for the country (we all know that's not true) or just a great choice for more votes ignoring the needs of the country?

Boy, that McCain sure is a straightforward guy. Glad I didn't vote for the bastard.

Posted

In his defense, what's good for the country is usually not good for the RNC and vice versa, so he could be dead on here.

Posted

He's still angry because she turned down a threesome offer. I believe the term is.......... menage......a.......trois. She wasn't down.

Posted

He's still angry because she turned down a threesome offer. I believe the term is.......... menage......a.......trois. She wasn't down.

So how does that make you feel (about him dissing her not the threesome) because I take it you voted for McCain...

Posted

Was it because McCain was insisting on Todd being the number 3?

Posted

So how does that make you feel (about him dissing her not the threesome) because I take it you voted for McCain...

I never bought McCain's enthusiasm for her. It seemed so manufactured. I thought it was a pick to reach women and moderate voters and to reach out to the traditional hard core conservative base to be honest with you. Kind of a "try to please everybody" approach that back fired. The women grab worked if you listened to conservative talk voices like Laura Ingraham. I voted McCain because there was no way I would vote liberal policy. A vote for McCain was a vote against Obama policy.

Posted

Was it because McCain was insisting on Todd being the number 3?

I heard from my conservative insiders that Todd was to sit in the corner with a ball gag and whack off. That's what ruined the deal.