Posted 14 April 2009 - 10:31 AM

you betcha

#3 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 11:42 AM

Wait a minute, wasn't she the best second choice to be president just a few months ago?

Country first....my ass.

#4 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,104 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 14 April 2009 - 11:46 AM

Wait a minute, wasn't she the best second choice to be president just a few months ago?

Country first....my ass.

So can I buy those two photos from you or what? You damn non-PM answering sum bitch!

#5 LiQuiD

LiQuiD

Plumb Crazy

• HUDDLER
  • 2,255 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 01:10 PM

So McCain touted her as the best thing since sliced bread for the country as a whole during the campaign. But now that he lost, she's not even included in the potential leaders of the Pub party?

So was she a great choice for the country (we all know that's not true) or just a great choice for more votes ignoring the needs of the country?

Boy, that McCain sure is a straightforward guy. Glad I didn't vote for the bastard.

#6 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,754 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 01:16 PM

In his defense, what's good for the country is usually not good for the RNC and vice versa, so he could be dead on here.

#7 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,104 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 01:21 PM

He's still angry because she turned down a threesome offer. I believe the term is.......... menage......a.......trois. She wasn't down.

#8 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 23,206 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 01:23 PM

He's still angry because she turned down a threesome offer. I believe the term is.......... menage......a.......trois. She wasn't down.

So how does that make you feel (about him dissing her not the threesome) because I take it you voted for McCain...

#9 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,754 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 01:27 PM

Was it because McCain was insisting on Todd being the number 3?

#10 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,104 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 01:28 PM

So how does that make you feel (about him dissing her not the threesome) because I take it you voted for McCain...

I never bought McCain's enthusiasm for her. It seemed so manufactured. I thought it was a pick to reach women and moderate voters and to reach out to the traditional hard core conservative base to be honest with you. Kind of a "try to please everybody" approach that back fired. The women grab worked if you listened to conservative talk voices like Laura Ingraham. I voted McCain because there was no way I would vote liberal policy. A vote for McCain was a vote against Obama policy.

Edited by SouthCakPanther, 14 April 2009 - 01:34 PM.

#11 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,104 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 01:29 PM

Was it because McCain was insisting on Todd being the number 3?

I heard from my conservative insiders that Todd was to sit in the corner with a ball gag and whack off. That's what ruined the deal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.