Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mayweather calls out Pacquiao via twitter

Was OJ Simpson's murder trial a trial of all black men in America   20 votes

1. 1. Was OJ Simpson's murder trial a trial of all black men in America

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

87 posts in this topic

Posted

Little guys punches don't hurt as bad as big guys. You put Mayweather against 6'4 260lbs full of muscle jail dude with no experience in boxing. Mayweather will get knocked the fug out.

Posted

I'm saying, no one that weighs 125 is getting close enough or high enough with enough power to knock someone out weighing over 200.

He's gonna get grabbed and put on the floor. Boxers don't know how to not get taken down, it's in their DNA to get put on their back.

It'd be like fighting a child for a real killer, not some baby mama slapping, fight dodging boxer.

Steve Smith says hi.

Posted

lmao who cares honestly

these guys have ruined boxing for me

Posted

lmao who cares honestly

these guys have ruined boxing for me

Boxing was ruined for me long before these guys (Thanks Don King).

I remember the glory days of guys like Ali, Frazier, Foreman and the lot. The vast majority of today's fighters are paper tigers, pale imitations of yesteryear's fighters. That, plus there are so many different organizations and titles out there that a true "undisputed champion" is pretty hard to find anymore.

Posted

Steve Smith says hi.

Smitty is a little more than 125, just saying.

Posted

Smitty is a little more than 125, just saying.

Well Floyd weighs in at 140, so he probs fights around 145-150ish.

Just saying. :)

Posted

Steve Smith says hi.

When was the last time Smith fought someone and won? Then tell me how big that person is/was.

Not sucker punch when they aren't looking.

Lucas who was maybe 15 pounds bigger and he was on a knee at the time?

What a boss!!!!1

That's clearly the same as a 150 pound soaking wet little man fighting a hardened criminal in prison in a confined space.

I'm thinking at 5'8 and 150, that's girlfriend size and the dude is pretty.

Posted

Little guys punches don't hurt as bad as big guys. You put Mayweather against 6'4 260lbs full of muscle jail dude with no experience in boxing. Mayweather will get knocked the fug out.

I completely disagree. Give me a smaller guy with training over a larger one with no training anytime. Big guy is going to be slow and Mayweather will land 5-6 punches for every one the big guy does, if the big guy is lucky.

Now if we are talking a big guy who has some training either in boxing or martial arts, then its a different story.

Posted

When was the last time Smith fought someone and won? Then tell me how big that person is/was.

Not sucker punch when they aren't looking.

Lucas who was maybe 15 pounds bigger and he was on a knee at the time?

What a boss!!!!1

That's clearly the same as a 150 pound soaking wet little man fighting a hardened criminal in prison in a confined space.

I'm thinking at 5'8 and 150, that's girlfriend size and the dude is pretty.

There may be a few 260 lb hardened criminals that could drop him.

but 99% of the prison population would be knocked out before picking up their hands.

pros vs joes.

I know boxing does not equal brawling, but a lot of the skills translate.

I don't you quite understand the speed and power that is packed into that little man.

Wtf, is wrong with you? Got me defending Mayweather. lol

Posted

Fight will only happen when they are both far past their primes looking for one last paycheck. The present and future is MMA. Now I heard Badr Hari may be going into boxing and that guy can rule the heavyweight world just boxing.

Posted

I googled images "please explain" @Jbro's post

fenga_papit_Please_explain_this_pic-s480x360-120006-580.jpg

this may or may not be a dragon shout

Posted

Fight will only happen when they are both far past their primes looking for one last paycheck. The present and future is MMA. Now I heard Badr Hari may be going into boxing and that guy can rule the heavyweight world just boxing.

You ever watched the documentary on Badr Hari?