Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dpantherman

Mayweather calls out Pacquiao via twitter

Was OJ Simpson's murder trial a trial of all black men in America   18 members have voted

1. 1. Was OJ Simpson's murder trial a trial of all black men in America

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

85 posts in this topic

I'd love for you to keep going...

Seems you know all about this from past experience.

So "Yes" you would beat Mayweather in a brawl or "No" you would not beat him in a brawl?

You ever watched the documentary on Badr Hari?

I have not but I will now that youve informed me. Ive seen several interviews on hdnet with him. One bad dude no doubt

I don't outweigh him by 50 pounds but I wouldn't give him time to punch me, he'd be on his back and I'd be in a dominant position so fast it wouldn't be funny. From that point, I could do whatever I wanted to him

Now-a-days i guess you can do anything from the comforts of a computer chair

It just depends on the environment. Fighting Mayweather in a confined space would be a totally different thing than if he had space to back up and jab.

I think Floyd would get his ass beat down like a red-headed stepchild if he got in the ring with Manny

BUT

Lets be real people. He is 42-0 in his professional career with 26 KOs. That's against other professionals who are in top physical condition. Who have trained specifically for the fight. Who have dedicated their lives to learning to fight and take a punch.

Floyd would beat the poo out of any yolked up amateur who stepped to him. Prison bad-ass or internet tough-guy wouldn't matter. Floyd would send them to the hospital and never wrinkle his shirt.

So "Yes" you would beat Mayweather in a brawl or "No" you would not beat him in a brawl?

So....

Yes, absolutely.

Anyone who has only trained in boxing and is smaller than me would get smashed on

Yes, absolutely.

Anyone who has only trained in boxing and is smaller than me would get smashed on

This.....:eek:

Yes, absolutely.

Does anyone have Mayweather's #? We should get this up.

TRD would have to sign a waiver though, y'know, in case Floyd put him into a coma or something.