• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Packersfan

Packersfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 06:57 PM

Just thought I would drop by and say Hi. It has been awhile but I wish you the best next season. Newton looks awesome and you guys are going to be in the playoffs next year. We will see you down the road I guarantee you. Nothing but love for Carolina and I hope you destroy those rotten Saints next year.

#2 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,195 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 06:59 PM

You can be assured that if it's your team and the Saints in the NFCG that this board will be pulling for the Pack.

#3 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,835 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 07:00 PM

Just thought I would drop by and say Hi. It has been awhile but I wish you the best next season. Newton looks awesome and you guys are going to be in the playoffs next year. We will see you down the road I guarantee you. Nothing but love for Carolina and I hope you destroy those rotten Saints next year.

I'd say the same to you but I'd rather the 49ers not give Packers the chance.

#4 Packersfan

Packersfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 07:02 PM

I have a bad feeling of a letdown but hope im wrong. I know we can do it again but it will be much tougher then last year.

#5 jb_online

jb_online

Nag, Nag, Nag

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 07:10 PM

Go Packers! Woo.

until next season.

#6 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,546 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 10 January 2012 - 07:12 PM

I always enjoy the playoffs more once our divisional rivals have lost. So I will be rooting for anyone but the Saints just like I was rooting for anyone but Atlanta on Sunday.

#7 raleigh-panther

raleigh-panther

• HUDDLER
  • 2,217 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 07:24 PM

Giants look tough. Very tough.

I would not be surprised if it was the Giants and the 49ers in the NFC championship game.

It will be interesting to see how the Saints down outside on turf that is notrious slow against a fairly decent defense.

#8 Woodcookedbbq

Woodcookedbbq

Vinegar Based

• HUDDLER
  • 2,357 posts
  • LocationGreenville, NC

Posted 10 January 2012 - 07:31 PM

If a NFC team has to win it all, I guess I'd rather the Packers take it again than the Stains or the Forty-Whiners.

#9 philw5289

philw5289

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,301 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 12:17 AM

go niners screw the pack

#10 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• HUDDLER
  • 6,235 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 12:48 AM

Good luck, Packersfan. Probably the classiest non-Panther fan on this board. Just like last year I'm rooting for the Packers in the playoffs since the Panthers aren't in it, although I wouldn't be sad if the 49ers win it and prove once again you don't need an elite QB to be the champion, and winning the SB doesn't make your QB elite (looking at you, Big Ben, Eli, Dilfer, B. Johnson). I hate that argument.

#11 Irv

Irv

Winner Best New Huddler

• HUDDLER
  • 3,449 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 01:07 AM

Good luck, Packersfan. Probably the classiest non-Panther fan on this board. Just like last year I'm rooting for the Packers in the playoffs since the Panthers aren't in it, although I wouldn't be sad if the 49ers win it and prove once again you don't need an elite QB to be the champion, and winning the SB doesn't make your QB elite (looking at you, Big Ben, Eli, Dilfer, B. Johnson). I hate that argument.

its easy to be nice when you have nothing about your team to complain about.

#12 Packersfan

Packersfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 01:47 AM

I know alot of people arent pulling for us and thats understandable. The Panthers will get to that point soon because they will be on top of the NFC battling us for the Halas trophy for years to come. Newton is a beast. I love watching the guy. You guys gave us a run for our money back in week 2. You outplayed us.

#13 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 01:50 AM

beat the Saints!!

#14 Packersfan

Packersfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 01:51 AM

beat the Saints!!

I just hope we get the opportunity. We have to win ourselves and it looks like they have an easier game then us.

#15 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,835 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 09:01 AM

I just hope we get the opportunity. We have to win ourselves and it looks like they have an easier game then us.

I know right like the Bengals and Texans fans were thinking last week. "This game is scary. fuging Steelers get first round bye. Why couldn't we get the Broncos?"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.