Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dimbee

My dog attacked me tonight

62 posts in this topic

take him for a ride to the country

1 person likes this

310354_10150324607122590_507902589_8078039_1559609820_n.jpg

I'm thinking he was just in a bad mood last night

1 person likes this

Meanwhile, my index finger is swollen to about double the size of the index finger on my left hand. Good times. :lol:

Damn he's cute as hell. Too bad he's a Bears fan.

Glad he's okay.

Meanwhile, my index finger is swollen to about double the size of the index finger on my left hand. Good times. :lol:

Sounds like antibiotic time.

Thanks everyone, for your thoughts and ideas. My fiance works at an animal hospital, so he's well-checked and everything. He takes daily meds and vitamins (like Glucosamin Chondroitin) to aid with his aging. He has a fantastic diet and is well-loved and taken care of. He's acting totally normal today, so I'm not beating myself up over it anymore. Just chalking it up to him being old and cranky. If it becomes a trend, then I'll start worrying.

Again, thanks everyone.

Speaking of that....my dog is about to turn 13 and she does not act like she is in much pain but I can tell she is slow to get moving and I am sure the cold weather is going to take a toll on her joints and such. In terms of helping to relieve any discomfort what can I give her to help with this? Is it something I need to go to the vet for or can I just order stuff from the internet or pet store?

You can pick up the glucosamine chondroitin at any grocery store or pharmacy. It's good for arthritis in both peole and animals. I give dimbee 1 tablet with each meal.

1 person likes this

Sounds like antibiotic time.

I just got back from Urgent Care. They have me on a broad spectrum antibiotic and Vicodin.. gotta love the doc at the Ballantyne Urgent Care- he ain't skeered to give you some narcotics! :lol:

get him laid!

What street is the Ballantyne urgent care located on, Ballantyne commons??? I was looking for it and ended up having to take my kid to the emergency room in Pineville

What street is the Ballantyne urgent care located on, Ballantyne commons??? I was looking for it and ended up having to take my kid to the emergency room in Pineville

It's in the Ballantyne East Shopping center with the Harris Teeter. It's beside the bank.

Did you make it clear to him that he'd just farked up?

Yeah...he might be feeling bad, but next time it might be a small/old relative visiting and they piss him off. When our dog does something bad, she knows she just screwed up.