#1 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,451 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 12 January 2012 - 12:15 AM

Jeff Skinner (concussion) has been cleared to resume contact.
This is good news because it indicates that Skinner will be able to return shortly from a concussion that has sidelined him for the last 14 games. He will likely be re-evaluated after Wednesday's practice to determine when he will be ready to play again and that nod may come as early as Thursday night in Tampa.

Source: Raleigh News & Observer

On a side note Justin Faulk has been selected as one of the 10 rookies to compete in the skills challenges on All-Star Weekend. He is the only Hurricanes player participating in All-Star Weekend.

#2 jb_online

jb_online

Nag, Nag, Nag

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 03:59 AM

To be honest, I'm glad Skinner is OK, but I wouldn't mind if he took the rest of the season off. I don't support the idea of trying to lose to get the top pick, but I don't want to damage our place in line by winning some meaningless games down the stretch.

Congrats to Faulk, especially considering he didn't get to play for America in the World Juniors tournament.

#3 Panther_mountain

Panther_mountain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 09:19 AM

I am not in favor of Skinner coming back this season at all. Lets face it, he is the future of our franchise. Why chance losing him on a wasted year.....

Great job Faulk!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com