Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Star Argument

156 posts in this topic

Posted

hmmmm....this thread hasn't imploded yet.......

Posted

If he would have called it the STARgument it would have been cooler.

Posted

The only dispute here is if Christianity is the belief to get you to "the good afterlife". Anyone who thinks there isnt some sort of higher power that created everything is just being illogical

but but Dont you see how the earth came from a single molecule/big bang!!??!! okie dokie derp..derp..derp.

:cam:

1 person likes this

Posted

Not believing in some kind of higher power doesn't imply that you're an advocate of the big bang theory.

just too lazy to list all the theories bra...If one take's the higher power/ unknown being out of the equation it becomes significantly more difficult to solve. isIrong?

Posted

That's as if Kennedy decided we should go to Detroit instead of the Moon because going to the Moon was kind of hard.

Posted

just too lazy to list all the theories bra...If one take's the higher power/ unknown being out of the equation it becomes significantly more difficult to solve. isIrong?

Uh, no?

I think a more logical (and adult) approach to the matter would be to admit "we really don't know how all this happened" rather than offer the explanation of "the Magical guy did it."

Posted

Uh, no?

I think a more logical (and adult) approach to the matter would be to admit "we really don't know how all this happened" rather than offer the explanation of "the Magical guy did it."

I dont know how it happened. Neither do you. To look at the mountains and oceans and canyons and not realize a higher power is full on raturd imo.

Posted

I dont know how it happened. Neither do you. To look at the mountains and oceans and canyons and not realize a higher power is full on raturd imo.

Wait... so your evidence of a higher power is you don't understand how it could happen without a higher power?

Posted

Wait... so your evidence of a higher power is you don't understand how it could happen without a higher power?

yep

Posted

yep

Sad.

Posted

That's as if Kennedy decided we should go to Detroit instead of the Moon because going to the Moon was kind of hard.

Except you know what you get when you go to Detroit. haha

Posted

Sad.

isnt it though.