You look silly.

#62 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,694 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 10:21 AM

Furthermore, please continue disregarding all pre-Christian religions and myths to justify your illogical argument. It is amusing.

#63 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,930 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 10:42 AM

God created all those fake religion stories and made them eerily similar to the True Story in order to test us. It's like God Jeopardy.

#64 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,502 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 13 January 2012 - 11:45 AM

really? you guys are going with the religion plagiarism thing again? ok, spit out your lies so i can expose them again

#65 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,164 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 11:47 AM

Jesus is god. Ever heard of the trinity?
Since you said Christian god then you believe Jesus is god and Jesus supposedly walked around on earth for 30 years.

*giggle*

Edited by Cat, 13 January 2012 - 11:53 AM.

#66 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,164 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 11:56 AM

really? you guys are going with the religion plagiarism thing again? ok, spit out your lies so i can expose them again

Idk how much credence those arguments possess. Because of that I don't even worry with them. Christianity can easily be refuted without using questionable historical data.

#67 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,694 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 12:14 PM

It doesn't even have to cover the plagiarism slant. Christians simply disregard thousands of years of previous cultures in favor of their chosen belief system.

...eerily much like Americans in general disregard the rest of the world pre-and-post-America...

Putting your faith or love in something just because it is something you choose does not entitle it to more validity for someone else.

#68 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,502 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 13 January 2012 - 12:16 PM

It doesn't even have to cover the plagiarism slant. Christians simply disregard thousands of years of previous cultures in favor of their chosen belief system.

...eerily much like Americans in general disregard the rest of the world pre-and-post-America...

Putting your faith or love in something just because it is something you choose does not entitle it to more validity for someone else.

Not only is that last sentence a grammatical nightmare, it is also full of irony.

#69 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,694 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 12:21 PM

?

If anything, I'm missing maybe one comma.

If you're going to use the "pot meet kettle" argument with the irony statement, then w/e. It only works when you're doing something that I'm not. Double irony, I suppose.

#70 Kitten Diver

Kitten Diver

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,824 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 12:30 PM

The only dispute here is if Christianity is the belief to get you to "the good afterlife". Anyone who thinks there isnt some sort of higher power that created everything is just being illogical

but but Dont you see how the earth came from a single molecule/big bang!!??!! okie dokie derp..derp..derp.

#71 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,502 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 13 January 2012 - 12:31 PM

?

If anything, I'm missing maybe one comma.

If you're going to use the "pot meet kettle" argument with the irony statement, then w/e. It only works when you're doing something that I'm not. Double irony, I suppose.

Pot meet kettle infers you're doing the same thing you're knocking. After re-reading the sentence, maybe you were saying something different from what I interpreted.

#72 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,487 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 13 January 2012 - 12:33 PM

The only dispute here is if Christianity is the belief to get you to "the good afterlife". Anyone who thinks there isnt some sort of higher power that created everything is just being illogical

but but Dont you see how the earth came from a single molecule/big bang!!??!! okie dokie derp..derp..derp.

Not believing in some kind of higher power doesn't imply that you're an advocate of the big bang theory.

#73 Iceberg Slim

Iceberg Slim

Keep it 100

• HUDDLER
  • 2,087 posts
  • Locationwhatcha worried about it for

Posted 13 January 2012 - 12:34 PM

hmmmm....this thread hasn't imploded yet.......

#74 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,930 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 12:57 PM

If he would have called it the STARgument it would have been cooler.

#75 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 01:00 PM

:cam:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.