Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam Newton

The Taliban is pissed....ON

74 posts in this topic

Fwiw, I don't really care so much about the pissing on them. They are dead, it doesn't really matter. But it does matter to a lot of the people in that area of the world, some of which we have to convince to help us. Remember how we treated Osama's body, having a muslim sailor properly prepare him for burial? It wasn't done because we give a crap about Osama, it was done to convince them we respect their customs. This doesn't help. Which is why I agree with Zod. For god sakes, don't film it.

1 person likes this

Nice. longtriad owned Gaybitiches.

Thanks!

Fwiw, I don't really care so much about the pissing on them. They are dead, it doesn't really matter. But it does matter to a lot of the people in that area of the world, some of which we have to convince to help us. Remember how we treated Osama's body, having a muslim sailor properly prepare him for burial? It wasn't done because we give a crap about Osama, it was done to convince them we respect their customs. This doesn't help. Which is why I agree with Zod. For god sakes, don't film it.

Yep. Don't take pictures of any kind. But one must wonder what taliban customs are called for if those bastards had killed or captured those Marines.

Anybody?

Its a shame the marines didn't piss on them 1st and then kill them..GO USA!

At least they weren't disposed of in a landfill.

Its very hard to teach some to respect a dead enemy that was trying to kill them a few minutes ago. Especially when its an enemy that has shown little respect for the rules of war themselves. All the rules of war and military regulations in the world will not completely stop this type of thing from happening. It just goes against the nature of some people.

Not that I am excusing it. These folks broke the rules, made us look bad, and they deserve to be punished for it.

But I have to ask. How stupid do you have to be to film something like that?

I have to agree. If the jihadists had killed the Americans instead, they would have cut theyre heads off with a pocketknife, or hung up theyre burned corpses naked from a bridge or whatever else they always do.

Generally, two enemies that are at war with each other typically dont like each other...

Next time, leave the camera at the base.

itt: ppl defending war crimes

e: oh and ppl whining about the media actually doing it's fuging job for once

The Marines have not been charged with any crimes, but the Geneva Conventions forbid desecration of the dead.

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-rick-perry-marines-urinating-on-dead-bodies-not-a-criminal-act-20120115,0,4169823.story

that goddamn media reporting on video evidence of a violation of the geneva convention. surely they're only doing it to continue noted kenyan communist usurper barack HUSSEIN obongo's reign of terror

I'm not defending the Marines here, but does anyone else see the irony of Cantrell praising the media, then immediately showing a case of the media's lazy reporting?

The Geneva Conventions prohibit "despoiling" bodies.

1. To sack; plunder.

2. To deprive of something valuable by force; rob: a region despoiled of its scenic beauty by unchecked development.

The Geneva Conventions only require respect to graves and/or cremated remains.

Videotaping or photographing war dead is illegal under US law.