Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jb_online

Canes @ Lightning

1 post in this topic

The good Carolina Hurricanes are coming home from Tampa with an impressive win on Tuesday night. The Canes looked like a team who could beat anyone with a strong and powerful showing out the gate through to the finish line. When these guys play a full 60 minutes, we win... they just need to focus on doing that more often (next season). Harrison was a beast tonight... won a fight against Ryan Malone, too. Marty St. Louis was held scoreless for the first time in 10 games (ended his point streak at 9).

Goals: Tlusty (2), Ruutu, Brent, Harrison. Assists: Staal (3), Ruutu (2), Stewart, Harrison, Faulk, Tlusty.

WIN: Wardo LOSS: Garon

Stops-SOG: Ward - 34-36, Garon - 5-8, Roloson - 22-24

Penalties: CAR 3 (Harrison (1 + fighting), Staal) TB 2 (Malone (fighting), St. Louis)

My 3 stars:

3: Harrison

2: Ruutu

1: Staal

HM: Samson. This guy looks great in the new Muller System. Undrafted Jerome Samson should be a full-time Cane next season (the new LaRose?).

BOXSCORE

• Topics

• Because people don't turn "corners" in that amount of time. Gordon and Blackmon turned corners too. Where are they? What's Chris Carter's up to too? Or Greg Olsen's brother? They turned corners too. Hell, so did Burfict. Shut the fug up with that poo. It's as generic as "I wanna thank god...". A small of percentage people change in that amount of time. Cook hasn't changed. He just hired good representation.

• Hoping he fell to the second, would draft him at 40 barring cmc or fournette isn't the pick in the 1st

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle