Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steve Smith - Rebirth (2011 Highlight video)

16 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

A Steve Smith video was long overdue sorry for the delay...here it is, enjoy!

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Awesome clip.

Posted · Report post

fuggin awesome video. Makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. It's nice to see the great year he had compiled into a video, the intro and flashbacks were sweet too

Posted · Report post

Great Video man! Brings alot of memories of this year and years past.

Posted · Report post

Great video, I just wish his blocking on Lafell's 91 yard TD was in there. The beginning where the guy is talking about everything he does, and he says "he blocks" would have been a great place for it.

Posted · Report post

Great video, I just wish his blocking on Lafell's 91 yard TD was in there. The beginning where the guy is talking about everything he does, and he says "he blocks" would have been a great place for it.

Do you know who that guy is? It's Raheem Morris...

Posted · Report post

Can someone do a clip of our younger guys, like LaFell, Olsen...RB's?

Posted · Report post

I give it 2 thumbs up! Fine holiday fun!

Posted · Report post

Great video. The only thing that would have made it better would have been if you hadnt cut out that ass whooping he gave to Harper after the cheapshot in the endzone.

The catch against GB at about 4:50 in the clip is one of the best catches I have ever seen. He has fantastic body control.

Posted · Report post

Great video. The only thing that would have made it better would have been if you hadnt cut out that ass whooping he gave to Harper after the cheapshot in the endzone.

The catch against GB at about 4:50 in the clip is one of the best catches I have ever seen. He has fantastic body control.

he actually lost control of the ball when he hit the ground on that catch but nobody has to know...it'll be our little secret :D I included it because as you mentioned it showed off his fantastic body control

Posted · Report post

Awesome work! I love Steve Smith's on the field personality and you captured it really well! Also, thanks for using a soundtrack that doesn't distract from the video.

Posted · Report post

wow, so many big plays for such a small man.