Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lumps

Dear SaintJ

107 posts in this topic

Arrogant? I've never seen a more arrogant fan base than Carolina's. Wth absolutely zero reason to be.

I guess if you tell yourself your great over and over you actually begin to believe it

Ur coach doesnt have any lips....

sean-payton.jpg

2 people like this

Arrogant? I've never seen a more arrogant fan base than Carolina's. Wth absolutely zero reason to be.

I guess if you tell yourself your great over and over you actually begin to believe it

Arrogance is most of us predicting a 4 or six win season on this board and realizing that witnessing epic improvements this year would be just as satisfying as winning them all? Go fug yourself you prick. Your team lost. That makes them losers. Just like us. My misery would love your fuging company, but the fact is I can't stand you so go post where you are welcome.

2 people like this

lol.

How many times did the refs flag the Aints? None?

How many times did Brees throw without a holding call? 63?

Yeah, sounds like a lot of Niner favoritism there.

Vernon Davis is my hero

trucked-o.gif

I wanted to quote this, because it needs to be seen multiple times.

Seems to me they're in denial that a good defense successfully game planned for them.

Seems to me they're in denial that a good defense successfully game planned for them.

Hopefully that set a blueprint on how to stop that team. Step 1, play outside like men. Step 2, pressure Brees with an able-bodied line. Step 3, embarrass Roman Harper. Step 4, enjoy the tears that flood the cheeks of Saint "fans" everywhere.

In all honesty, I hope this shows Rivera and Hurney how important a four man rush is and hopefully we can field the best four we can find to keep breesus from resurrecting.

A big part was the refs letting them play, mostly because its the playoffs. There would have been many ticky tack penalties called against San Fran otherwise.

In short, the saints are a finesse team that can't handle adversity.

Bullpoo excuses. Sounds like the huddle on a Monday. By the way, you found one thread, here there are twenty about refs and calls and how dirty the oth team is.

We lost because we turned the ball over five times, and our defense let us down....so long GW.

Wrong, you lost because your a soft ass dome team.

Better to end it this way then get to GB and suffer a total blowout.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThpBf1ZJ8n2vl6pgdECdnURUk4SqHOTr3Y0Uy2e4_kgUoRgqOxd5y1hple

I'll find you a 49ers one later, but it might be stained with Roman Harper's vaginal discharge.

1 person likes this

1zqzklk.png

Ur coach doesnt have any lips....

sean-payton.jpg

Yes he does....they're on his vagina.

1 person likes this