105 replies to this topic

#31 jayflip

jayflip

vaya con dios

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,904 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 14 January 2012 - 09:01 PM

fug the saints*. fug their fans. fug Greg Williams in his dirty ass ear. fug Roman punk bitch Harper. fug Payton. fug Drew Breesus. fug that Who Dat chant. And most of all, fug YOU SAINTJ!!!

*John Kasay not included.

#32 panthers90

panthers90

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,181 posts
  • LocationFremont, CA

Posted 14 January 2012 - 09:04 PM

It's okay, the saints will use their first round pick to get someone to attempt to solidify that defense.

oh wait... ;)

#33 jayflip

jayflip

vaya con dios

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,904 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 14 January 2012 - 09:06 PM

I hope Sean Payton has enough Vicodin to dull the pain from this loss...

#34 raleigh-panther

raleigh-panther

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,407 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 09:08 PM

lol

Yeah whatever happened to that BTW...seemed to just 'go away' just like the Vicodin in the training room.

#35 44johnson

44johnson

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 11:57 PM

It's like Christmas all over again!!

#36 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

We dominated time of possession though!

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,964 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 15 January 2012 - 12:00 AM

Time to get started on your mock drafts Saints fans.

#37 DFive

DFive

• ALL-PRO
  • 226 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 15 January 2012 - 12:02 AM

Time to get started on your mock drafts Saints fans.

Kinda hard to mock draft when you have to start your pick near the END OF THE 2nd ROUND! Ouch. Too bad none of those 1st round picks contributed when you needed them most, huh?

#38 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,964 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 15 January 2012 - 12:03 AM

Kinda hard to mock draft when you have to start your pick near the END OF THE 2nd ROUND! Ouch. Too bad none of those 1st round picks contributed when you needed them most, huh?

I still remember the poo talking they did over the selection of Mark Ingram

yep that was a grand slam. NAILED IT

#39 jayflip

jayflip

vaya con dios

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,904 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 15 January 2012 - 12:09 AM

Oh when the saints! Oh when the saints! Oh when the saints choke on a dick! Roman Harper will be on his back... Oh when the Saints choke on a dick!!!

#40 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,964 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 15 January 2012 - 12:13 AM

spending a high pick on a back unless he's just an out of this world talent generally isn't the greatest value.

poo let alone spending two firsts on one.

#41 DFive

DFive

• ALL-PRO
  • 226 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 15 January 2012 - 12:13 AM

Oh when the saints! Oh when the saints! Oh when the saints choke on a dick! Roman Harper will be on his back... Oh when the Saints choke on a dick!!!

That song moved me. Put a beat behind it, and get those gangsta rappers from So. Cal to use that as a hook and it'll be a hit. I think those guys are called MesoPOTamia...

#42 Sapper

Sapper

Healthy Scratch

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,014 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 15 January 2012 - 12:20 AM

Posted Image

#43 Irv

Irv

Winner Best New Huddler

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,675 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 12:26 AM

Saint j is too busy making an account on the niners forum to see this thread.

#44 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,403 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 12:42 AM

lol, remember when Saints fans were all about "bad-ass play" the year they were hitting Favre low in the playoffs, when Sharper took a helmet-to-helmet shot on Stewart last year, and when Harper protected the endzone by cheap shotting Smitty. My how things change tonight on SaintsReport:

it was an obvious spear...head on..full speed..leading all the way with the helmet. spearing is not called ONLY if the runner is down on the ground...you can't go helmet to helmet like that...thats 1st and goal on the 1yd line...terrible call.

As upset as I was that we didn't get a penalty on that, and I think it was iffy, I'm more upset at the umber times I saw a niner go into drew's knee without a flag.

Posted Image

I am dropping blame of this loss soley on the NFL front office....

Please follow me...

The league handed us 1 more loss than any other team in the league by making us open the season at Green Bay...a game the visitor has never won.

This put us behind the 8-ball, so to speak and essentially made us the 3 seed instead of the 2 seed.

Ah yes, the NFL wanted you to lose. Great stuff.

Why did WE have to go to GB for the first game of the season??? Please correct me if I'm wrong with this:

After WINNING THE DIVISION, we lost to the Bears in the NFCCG in '06, and we had to play the SB champ Indy in the first game of '07. After winning the SB, we played the Vikes who WON THEIR DIVISION, but lost to us in the NFCCG in '09, in the season opener in '10.

So after LOSING in the 1st round of the playoffs,as a WILDCARD TEAM, (a horrible, poor performing WILDCARD TEAM!) in '10 in Seattle (c'mon man, SEATTLE!!!), why did the NFL gods schedule US to play GB in the first game??? Why not a DIVISION CHAMPION, any DIVISION CHAMPION, heck anybody else???

Why not ATL, a team GB beat in the playoffs in '10, but a team who won their division and had one of the best records in the NFL last year, and were the self proclaimed, "next greatest show on turf" coming in to the 2011 season? Why not the Bears, their bitter division rival, that they beat in the NFCCG in a close game???

WHY the wildcard, one and done Saints? A team retooling with as many as 8 new starters on O and D in a strike shortened TC? ..........."

God, how dare the NFL make you play any games outside of New Orleans? What is this world coming to?!?!

#45 Olsen88

Olsen88

H.O.F Cats Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,648 posts
  • LocationDouble Snow Land

Posted 15 January 2012 - 12:49 AM

fug you aints

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com