Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nice Blog about Cam

18 posts in this topic

Posted

My daughter who attends Auburn University sent me this article.

Many of you know and some don't, know I work overseas supporting our troops. Every year I try to take my daughters to a Panther game when I come home on R & R. I was lucky enough to take them to this game. What a great treat for my girls and giving me my chance to see my beloved Panthers.

One thing I have truly admired about Cam is the love for the game and how he gives the balls away to some lucky kid. This is a story about one of those lucky kids and how it impacts him and his father.

Hope you like it as much as I did. I am very happy that Cam Newton will be the face of this franchise for many years to come.

http://mrhump.blogspot.com/2011/12/auburn-christmas-wish-come-true.html

1 person likes this

Posted

Thats a great story!!!

Posted

Kudos! Well written blog. I could vision everything wrote in the blog!

Posted

I thought so too. Couple typos but very well written. I remember the play. What an exciting game that was.

Posted

Not trying to be a dick or anything but I say a lot of misspelled words in there.

Posted

Not trying to be a dick or anything but I say a lot of misspelled words in there.

The spelling didn't make it special. The content did.

Loved it.

Posted

When I read that, I was like what the hell, why do they keep spelling awesome-AUsome. Then it hit me.

Cheese

Posted

The spelling didn't make it special. The content did.

Loved it.

I said, I wasn't trying to be a dick.

Posted

Clean your house

Posted

Clean your house

Yup. I need to keep my trap closed for the rest of the night.

Posted

I love the story! Very inspiring... I remember seeing it, too. Cam is doing everything right, IMO. He's been clean, proper, and most importantly he's generated a lot of new and young fans as well as rejuvenated a lot of preexisting fans at the same time. I guess that's why I am on such a Cam-high. Normally the negative and missed opportunities haunt me after a season ends, but this time it's different... I feel like we won something.

I guess we all know where little Parker will be going to college.

Posted

IMG_1236.JPG

lol