#61 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,266 posts
  • LocationValdosta Georgia

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:53 PM

...... is off to sell this insider info to your opposing teams! !

If I can have some of the money they give you then sure because we arn't getting paid diddly squat this year xD

#62 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,266 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:54 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

This is what our jerseys look like all year since we have no home games.

Edited by SCMunnerlyn1, 13 March 2012 - 09:59 PM.

#63 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,266 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:37 PM

Alright guys another game in the books this time in Marietta GA not much closer than the last one.. about 30 minutes shorter distance. We went up against the DC (Douglas County) River Dogs. We had a few special guests in the crowd. A few scouts. Southern Miss , S.Carolina , Ga. Tech , and Alabama A&M.

A true test sunday as all year nobody had scored on their defense. They struck first on a 40 yd TD pass. We blocked the extra point. We countered with a field goal of our own. The next score was a botched punt attempt from them it sailed into the endzone for a safety. They scored next on another 35yd pass. We once again stopped them this time on a 2 point try. We then drove down the field running it down their throats and scoring on a 12 yard toss play. It was 12-12 going into halftime.

2nd half they came out sluggish and defeated. We racked up 250 yards rushing in the final half. But a couple of bone head interceptions and fumbling in the redzone caused us to only get a field goal to take the game 15-12

Few pictures below of the game .. The first 2 has me and the rest of the O-line in it. [I'm blocking 54 in the 2nd photo]
Posted Image
Posted Image

The Next 2 is our D

Posted Image
Posted Image

This Week we only have to travel about 45 minutes west of Valdosta to Moultrie. Game is on Saturday so I should have details next sunday.

Go Hawks!

#64 Doyle

Doyle

Headed to the county line

• HUDDLER
  • 5,910 posts
  • LocationRiverboat Rivera

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:56 PM

Are you guys filming any of the games?

#65 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,266 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 10:12 PM

With any luck we should have some film or a highlight montage by the end of the season I would think. But as of right now no .. we don't have the money for anything other than the ride to our games. Like I said we have zero home games so it costs double what it normally would to fund our team this year. Any film we get will probably come from asking the other teams who played us. I'll do my best to provide you guys with something though.

#66 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,266 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 01:00 PM

Alright guys this was the closest thing we'll have to a home game all season and we sure as hell treated it like that with a 36 - 0 win. Offense racked up yards , Defense played the shut out with under 100 yards gained by the other team. Special teams was solid but we had a FG blocked late in the game.

Next week we are heading all the way up to South Carolina ( which is fun for me , going back to my roots) Walterboro , SC to be exact. If anyone lives near that area and wants to come out and support or just enjoy a game here is their website , they may have an address for the stadium there http://www.commander...ll.com/home.htm

I've got a bit of a treat for you guys today we have a semi youtube channel. It'll be mainly defense highlights because its a player trying to get a college offer but oh well for now its something.

So a few highlights and pics from the game for you.

Watch the volume on the 2nd one the one who caught the pick is the boyfriend of the one holding the camera so you can imagine the level of screaming.

and here is a photo album from our official facebook.

http://www.facebook....07728501&type=1

I appreciate all the support from the huddle!

Go Hawks.

#67 sharkkiller

sharkkiller

Inconceivable

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts
  • LocationSanto Domingo

Posted 26 March 2012 - 05:46 PM

Heck of a hit in the 3rd video.......are you guys running a bounty program? Huh, huh?

J/K. looks like a lot of fun. Wish I was young and in shape again.

#68 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,266 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:13 AM

Heck of a hit in the 3rd video.......are you guys running a bounty program? Huh, huh?

You could always coach somewhere .. it's always fun to be around the game in some fashion.

#69 PanthaSan

PanthaSan

Yeah, Booooyyyyyy....

• HUDDLER
  • 6,788 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 01:18 AM

That is sooo cool!

As boo would say "I am jelly".

Enjoy it but above all, be safe.

#70 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,266 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 01:24 PM

That is sooo cool!

That is sooo cool!

Thank you :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.